By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Home has over 31 million active user's world wide!!

teigaga said:
Magnus86 said:
teigaga said:
bananaking21 said:
teigaga said:
Lies!!!

I Acidently clicked on it once and felt immediately sick. Why does it still exist?

because it has 31 million fucking users 

What does that even mean??? How do they make money from it???

I'm technically a registered home user, but the only time I've opened up in recent years has been by mistake. Seriously though, I have a ton of friends who have PS3's and none of them use home, most don't even know what it is. This definitely is some sort of media spin, I don't what they define as an active user so... In reality its probably under 10m.

As someone said, if it wasn't profitable Sony would have shut it down months or years ago.

They make money with the microtransations... believe me, i saw a lot of people with every kind of shit that they could buy xD

Also you and your friends don't represent the whole Playstation user base. ;)

But you can gauge these things when its comes to popularity. Home has no presence anywhere, not on the internet, not on these forums, not even on PSN/ playstaion OS, and not amongst the real life human beings I know. 

There are a lot of forum dedicated to Home... just because you don't know them it doesn't mean that they don't exist. :)

I use home twice a week and i can assure you that is always full of people, you may don't believe me but in that case my word has the same value of your.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
teigaga said:
bananaking21 said:
teigaga said:
Lies!!!

I Acidently clicked on it once and felt immediately sick. Why does it still exist?

because it has 31 million fucking users 

What does that even mean??? How do they make money from it???

I'm technically a registered home user, but the only time I've opened up in recent years has been by mistake. Seriously though, I have a ton of friends who have PS3's and none of them use home, most don't even know what it is. This definitely is some sort of media spin, I don't what they define as an active user so... In reality its probably under 10m.

I think you are in denial  or just full of it. How can you be technically a registered user? HOME does not work like that. There is actually a process to setting up HOME, its simply not as easy as having a PSN id and signing in like you would the store. SO there is NO way that you went therer by "mistake", I dont buy what you are saying.

I logged on to home for the first time since having a PS3 in 08 for E3? its was alright but nothing i use really. Not saying HOME is bad but there are much better things to use my PS3 for.

When home was launched I registered, as every core ps3 user would in 2008. I created my character, explored for 10mins and thought "Well, this is trash.. what a wasted investment", although it would seem I am wrong on the latter part. Since then I have clicked the home button accidently.... that is all.