By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed getting 5 extra levels for Wii

Doesn't the Wii version also have an exclusive versus system as well? Or is it for all three/I'm pulling that out of my ass?

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:
Nice to see a company apparently pushing the Wii version of the game as the primary SKU, rather than going for a, "PS3, 360, dumbed-down Wii port" approach.

Actually the PS3 and 360 versions are being developed in house at Lucasarts with help from ILM whereas the Wii and PS2 are being outsourced to Krome Studios. You may know them from Viva Pinata: Party Animals and the last 2 Spyro games. While it may get extra levels, it's looking like it might still be a little dumbed down.

Currently Playing:

Xbox 360 - Rock Band, NHL 08, Skate, Halo 3, Mass Effect

Wii - Mario Galaxy

Pretty cool I guess, though this deosn't mention if the PS2 version has the extra levels too or not...

Everything still hinges on the controls, though. I thought swinging in Spiderman 3 would be fun until I swung left and Spiderman went right.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

@control worriers,

All early impressions from gaming media have been positive so breathe easy....for now. Obviously things can change but at the bare minimum we know right now that they have something that is at least decent and at best excellent...which is actually more than I would have guessed we would know right now.

I'm looking forward to more info and more hands-on previews. The more people who try it and like it the more convinced I will be.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:
Doesn't the Wii version also have an exclusive versus system as well? Or is it for all three/I'm pulling that out of my ass?

Yes, the previews that went around a few days ago mentioned a head-to-head mode with many characters from the Star Wars universe, Wii version only.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Well my roommate is getting the 360 version so I'm getting Wii, we'll both get the best of both worlds, and the way they described the controls on this game is exactly how I described I wanted the controls, those guys are mind readers. Also for other Wii exclusive stuff is a duel mode where you get to fight other people in lightsaber duels, and if it's still the same as when the game was first announced the Wii version will also have online play as well.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

third parties are making decent attempts at wii games at last.

This game promises to be great and more levels is cool.

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!