By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will they plug into the Wiimote next?

The Hiro Fighting Stick plugs into the remote. I can't wait til it's released here

Around the Network

i like the heart rate monitor for Wiifit, makes alot of sense really unless it comes with a device similar to this.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

They could plug it into the wall outlet so you can run defibrillators and do electrocardiograms.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Seriously, that port was a great idea. I wish people would try more stuff with it.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

how about a mic that uses wireless technology from a plug that is put into one of the USB ports of the Wii?

Around the Network

I like some of your ideas, I never even thought of using it for a keyboard.

some points though:
having a headset plugged in with a wire going from your face to your possibly moving hand would be a problem... perhaps if there was a small plug in reciever for the remote, and the headset was wireless... if it used radiowaves like the wavebird then the batteries needed for the headset would last ages.

Wiimote-Wiimote connection? I don't understand what you mean with this at all, there is no need to connect two Wiimotes because info can be sent from 1 to the console and back to another anyway.

TWRoO said:
Wiimote-Wiimote connection? I don't understand what you mean with this at all, there is no need to connect two Wiimotes because info can be sent from 1 to the console and back to another anyway.

I mean that you could use two wiimotes as one controller. I thought it would be cool to use them as nunchucks.

Thinking about it, it seems pretty pointless though. 

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

My thought was that is it just so much cheaper to attach to the Wiimote than to build in another bluetooth + battery setup rather than a little cable. Might make the difference between including an accessory free with the game and having to charge and extra $30-$50.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

I still don't understand?... you mean connect two wiimotes together except only 1 of them connects via bluetooth?

Yes. But just forget it, it's stupid.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?