By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Slender: The Arrival releases tonight! You getting it?

Tagged games:

Got about 10 minutes into it, but I had to stop. But it's because I have work in the morning, not because I was so scared that I couldn't bare the thought of turning anymore corners or opening anymore doors......

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
I am currently checking out Amnesia.

Which game is scarier?

The original Slender is NOT scary!

You walk around a forest at night collecting pages until some guy without a face appears and then there is a bunch of white noise and static. That's the entire game.

It became an viral internet meme and dozens of YouTubers like Pewdiepie started jumping on the bandwagon by posting fake reactions for money.

CGI-Quality said:
Euphoria14 said:

Which game is scarier?

I own Amnesia, but I'm playing through the Penumbra games first (which feel scary as heck)! That said, Slender - The Eight Pages took the crown from Siren: Blood Curse for the scariest game I've ever played!

I'll update on The Arrival as I get into it!

The scariest game you have ever played?

It's built around a single jumpscare that you already know about before playing.

You have no idea how disappointed I was when I first played this game with all the hype surrounding it.

CGI-Quality said:
dobby985 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Which game is scarier?

The original Slender is NOT scary!

You walk around a forest at night collecting pages until some guy without a face appears and then there is a bunch of white noise and static. That's the entire game.

It became an viral internet meme and dozens of YouTubers like Pewdiepie started jumping on the bandwagon by posting fake reactions for money.

For what it's worth, The Eight Pages WAS scary to many people.

Fair enough.

No wonder survival horror is dying.