By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If You Dont Laugh Somethin Wrong With You (Me this weekend EXTREMELY TIRED)

Well this was me.. atfer 1 day at work. followd by clubbing then not getting to sleep until 6am, then being woken up at 8am, then a full day of F*ckin around with my mates(including swimming). and another night of clubbing getting another 2.5hours sleep. 

I dont remember this. but my friend took the pic.. i must have been itchy  ahha

You guys think its funny?

Around the Network

you're hot

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Thanks Neos :D

how an uncomfortable position!

That's nothing. Last week I went 42 hours straight without sleeping, went clubbing, drank about 35 cans of beer, [omitted for vulgarity] twice, and woke up in a house I didn't even recognise.

But I salute your valiant party efforts!

Around the Network

@ dalllinor
Well it probly didnt help the fact that this was the first time i'd whent clubbing 2 nights back to back.. And i got laid 2 times within that as well =]] Good weekend

are you reaching inside your fly to your privates? or are you reaching inside your mates pants who is lying next to you?

If so that gave me a slight smirk - only because you fucken posted it on the net.

I've been playing Zack & Wiki for 20 hours straight! Am I wild or what?

@origin

thats my pants im in the shape of a C. Jeez i was bored ok

haha your reply made me laugh even more

I wasn't bagging you dude, the funny part is that you put it on the net, and just your response then made it a whole lot funnier. lol