By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HTC One Review

Are you interested in getting this phone?

Yes 18 35.29%

No 27 52.94%

Lets wait and see... 6 11.76%

Total:51

Here is a video review of the HTC One:

I want this phone so bad :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUOS2ILXD-0

Around the Network

I'll go for the S4 if i was to upgrade from the S3 but it looks like a good phone.

My phone contracts up in July so I'm looking forward to upgrading.  I'm not sure if Verizon will be carrying the HTC One any time soon.  If that happens I'll probably get the S3 or S4.  Don't really think I could go wrong with either.

Phone is amazing.

It does look good but the lack of SD card support and replaceable battery kills it for me.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

I like HTC but their decision to not include SD card slots in their phones is just a deal breaker for me. Other than that it looks like a fantastic phone.

yo_john117 said:
I like HTC but their decision to not include SD card slots in their phones is just a deal breaker for me. Other than that it looks like a fantastic phone.

I understand that this could be a problem for some, but I expect the majority of people to be fine with either 32 or 64 gb.

mtu9356 said:
yo_john117 said:

I understand that this could be a problem for some, but I expect the majority of people to be fine with either 32 or 64 gb.

Actually I would be just fine with 32GB of space but they always tack on an extra $100 for each storage increase which is pretty annoying. And many HTC phones such as the 8X only have 16GB (12-13GB of actual free space) model which is not enough at all.

yo_john117 said:
mtu9356 said:
yo_john117 said:

Actually I would be just fine with 32GB of space but they always tack on an extra $100 for each storage increase which is pretty annoying. And many HTC phones such as the 8X only have 16GB (12-13GB of actual free space) model which is not enough at all.

Yea thats true, if I get this phone it will likely be the 32gb version which means the total space will be... i dunno maybe around 25-28 gb free.  That should be fine for me as I don't plan on having any movies and probably less than 2 gigs of music.

The advantage of having SD is that you can backup to it, and in the event that your phone croaks, simply yank the SD and retrieve your data.