By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Beyonce - Halo

Around the Network

The Beatles- Ticket to ride

Beoulve said:
KingEidilleg said:
trashleg said:
KingEidilleg said:
^lol

Yoko Honna - Take Me Home, Country Roads

!! is that the one from Whisper of the Heart?! <3!

Yeah it is. I had to look the singer up cuz the cd is Japanese. Great movie too !

I love Whisper of the Heart and that song ^_^

You and that crazy Scottish lady have excellent taste. 6 Weeks ago I (finally) completed my Ghibli DVD collection. I loved this one sooo much. Now all that's left to watch are : Little Norse Prince, The Castle Of Cagliostro and Pom Poko. The first 2 are not officially Ghibli but I like to buy stuff ;)

Sorry for the off topic stuff. Ghibli deserves it's own thread, really.

OT: Neneh Cherry - Raw Like Sushi (LOVE her)

KingEidilleg said:
Beoulve said:
KingEidilleg said:
trashleg said:
KingEidilleg said:
^lol

Yoko Honna - Take Me Home, Country Roads

!! is that the one from Whisper of the Heart?! <3!

Yeah it is. I had to look the singer up cuz the cd is Japanese. Great movie too !

I love Whisper of the Heart and that song ^_^

You and that crazy Scottish lady have excellent taste. 6 Weeks ago I (finally) completed my Ghibli DVD collection. I loved this one sooo much. Now all that's left to watch are : Little Norse Prince, The Castle Of Cagliostro and Pom Poko. The first 2 are not officially Ghibli but I like to buy stuff ;)

Sorry for the off topic stuff. Ghibli deserves it's own thread, really.

OT: Neneh Cherry - Raw Like Sushi (LOVE her)

are you calling me a crazy scottish lady?? 2 out of 3 aint bad :P

word of warning about Pom Poko - beware of raccoon ballsack!

El Tango de Roxanne - from Moulin Rouge
(just watched it with my mum, dont think il ever be able to watch it without either crying or singing)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Journey - Anyway You Want It

Around the Network
trashleg said:

(just watched it with my mum, dont think il ever be able to watch it without either crying or singing)

Hmm, I wonder which one is the odd one out?

I'll watch Pom Poko later this week. Thanks for the warning but I'm Dutch, it'll take more than a raccon ballsack to throw me off XD

I for one loved Moulin Rouge (no surprise there) although the part with Like A Virgin annoyed me.

Still Neneh Cherry - Raw Like Sushi (My B*tch)

KingEidilleg said:
trashleg said:

Hmm, I wonder which one is the odd one out?

I'll watch Pom Poko later this week. Thanks for the warning but I'm Dutch, it'll take more than a raccon ballsack to throw me off XD

I for one loved Moulin Rouge (no surprise there) although the part with Like A Virgin annoyed me.

Still Neneh Cherry - Raw Like Sushi (My B*tch)

well i'm definitely scottish, so its not that one

i get so mad when i watch any of the Duke's scenes, i end up shouting at the TV.. lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Journey - Wheel In The Sky

Taylor Swift- You're not Sorry

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

tortoise: tin cans & twine