By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Yuko Sakaitsukasa - Computer Obachan <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Around the Network

i .... hate you so much right now >.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Love Story - Taylor Swift

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Down Rodeo - Rage Against The Machine

trashleg said:
i .... hate you so much right now >.<

computer grandma, right? LOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

"Let's go!"

YES!!! LOL

Around the Network

lol yet more catchy morning wake-up tunes. my brain is probably going to start oozing out my ears soon.

White Wedding - Billy Idol

<3<3<3<3<3

LOL:

Deep Purple- Highway Star

peter fox - alles neu

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby