By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Aerosmith-Sweet Emotion

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
yoshiboots said:
none just listening to my mom and dad yell at each other

Now that's sad. I'm listening to:

Take a Chance on Me - ABBA

I love ABBA. Waterloo is probably my favorite of their stuff. Matter of fact, that's what I'm going to listen to now.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Chevelle- The Red

i dont listen to much music my girlfriend is listening to the killers daddys eyes

weezy said:
LOL, frank.. I like abba too!

Now im listening to

Harry Belafonte- Jump In The Line
Jump in de line, rock your body in time OKAY I believe you!

Harry Belafonte! Man, I used to listen to "Day-O" (is that how it's spelled?) all the time! I can't find it in my mp3 collection though, that's a shame. Shouts out to all the ABBA lovers. That is one seriously under rated group. If you're an ABBA lover go see the musical, pure magic! Right now:

I Just Want to be Your Everything - Andy Gibb 

Around the Network

Brawl music and The Police.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Medina Lake- Here I Stand

I've been listening to some Jao Gilberto, Antonio Carlos Joabim, Stan Getz stuff. I recorded it off a cassette a long time ago, that was recorded off a CD I got in Shinjuku, and I don't know what all the song names are! I know Desafinado, Corcovado, Girl from Ipanema, etc, but some of the the songs aren't so familiar. Right now:

O Pato - (Some Bossa Nova great!)

Staind- Right Here

I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones