By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

weezy said:
Dusty Springfield--I Only Want To Be With You
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MczZzJ-jy5c

I dedicate this to fkusomot

LOL

Great song. Blue-eyed soul at its best! For weezy:

Wild World - Cat Stevens

Around the Network

Grim Heart / Black Rose - Converge

Seriously I'm so addicted to this track, I've been listening to it over and over

If you have it on your computer, go listen to it now.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

The Shins - Turn a Square

Moongoddess256 said:

Seriously I'm so addicted to this track, I've been listening to it over and over

Uhm, I listened to it. No offence but I'd rather listen to Ani DiFranco. Right now I'm listening to:

Five Years - David Bowie

I'm currently listening to Ayreon - The Human Equation album.

If any of you here like progressive rock, metal, or anything related, go buy this album NOW.

Around the Network

I'm listening to the Brawl OST on random on my iPod. Right now it's on that really annoying song that plays on loop for the entire game of Sonic and the Secret Rings. Man that song ruined an otherwise awesome game for me. But I felt compelled to come in this thread because my brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to spare.

Young Americans - David Bowie

For some reason I've always thought Bowie was just so awesome. Can't really explain it.

fkusumot said:
Moongoddess256 said:

Uhm, I listened to it. No offence but I'd rather listen to Ani DiFranco. Right now I'm listening to:

Five Years - David Bowie

ha thats why I said "if its on your computer". That kind of stuff isn't everyones cup of tea, and from what you seem to be listening to it doesn't seem likely it would fit in your taste. Although I listen to mellow stuff too, so I can't generalize too much here.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

You're Not Home Tonight - Taproot

I think I'm addicted to this song.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I went to a friend's house on Sunday, and he had Rock Band, but he DIDN'T have the Bowie song pack, so I immediately bought it for him. Damn, I can't wait for Rock Band to come out for the Wii. I knew it would happen eventually, but this lack of a release date is killing me. Good thing Brawl will last me the rest of my awesome life.

Now I'm hearing some remix from Metroi Prime Echoes.