By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Terror attacks across Europe planned Jan 27 2008

Suspected Islamic extremists were planning attacks in Spain, Germany, France, Britain and Portugal, according to an informant, Spain's El Pais newspaper reports. Subways were preferred targets because access by emergency crews would be difficult. full story.

Another Terrorist attack!! When will this end???

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

as long as the dont attack vauxhall or barnes train station. how the hell will i get to uni if they do!

Terrorism sadly will remain with all time, look at history rebellions is what we call terrorism now.

"Like you know"

DOATS1 said:
as long as the dont attack vauxhall or barnes train station. how the hell will i get to uni if they do!

:S  so it's okay if they bombed other stations ?

i hope that was sarcasm :P 

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Tavin said:
DOATS1 said:

:S  so it's okay if they bombed other stations ?

i hope that was sarcasm :P 

i'll leave you to figure that out buddy lol

Around the Network

Next thing you know they will try to attack our imaginations

rebellions and terrorism is very different. In rebellion you attack the army of the people suppressing, terrorism is a bunch of cowardly punk ass bitches killing innocent people because no one likes them. Go cry yourself to sleep al queda because you are all going to hell. Why don't they just kill themselves when no one is a round so we can be rid of them finally.

rudyrsr8 said:
Terrorism sadly will remain with all time, look at history rebellions is what we call terrorism now.

While that's a popular bumper sticker slogan, it's not entirely true. Terrorism is a tactic, a method, where rebellion is a movement from within aimed at changing the social order. While the two can go together, this is not always so, and it is a canard to try and equate them.

Soriku said:
I suggest all the countries team up to take them down...

Already tried, and france wussed out of another fight....

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

At least France doesn't switch sides like they normally do in wars. :P