By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - News: Skies of Arcadia sequel in the planning

DS is a much better choice. I wouldn't be surprised if it was for Wii, but Im holding my fingers for PS3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Odds say Wii, but of course there is always a chance for any system. Maybe Microsoft or Sony bought the sequel? Though I doubt they would waste their time. SoA never had huge sales, and from a development standpoint they are going to need to make it on a console where they don't need many sales to make a profit.

Awesome! I'd be happy if came out on DS, PSP, or the PS3. My guess is that it will either the DS or Wii, though.

It's definitely hitting the DC. The Wii may get a remake a few years down the road, but that's the best I'd hope for.

I hope this one comes to wii... I really enjoyed the gamecube version

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RSEagle said:
This isn't really anything new, word has been floating around the internet for a while that there's a sequel in the works. I can't wait for solid details though.

Why can't you wait? Are you a fan of the first game?

Nah, no way he could be an SoA fan.

That would be awesome if they announced a sequel for the Wii. The first one was fantastic.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

I hope this is true and I hope it's for 360 or PS3. PLEASE come through for once this gen and don't screw this game up Sega!

Hopfully it's the Wii getting this game. I enjoyed the first

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

This game is coming to the PS3.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!