By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - News: Skies of Arcadia sequel in the planning

i couldn't understand too much from the translation you pasted, but i hope it's really coming, and also for the Wii =D
i just hope SEGA still knows how to do a great rpg like the first Skies

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network

I hope this is real if so it's quite awesome! I enjoyed Skies of Arcadia.

I'm assuming its going to the Wii right.

I never really like skies of arcadia, probably in now small part due to my brother erasing my file after I was about 2/3rds of the way through the game
Frankly I'd be a lot happier if Sega brought back shining force, and not those crap ps2 action rpg games, I'm talking about a real strategy rpg shining force, frankly a complete remake of 3 would be fantastic

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there is alwasy a possibility of it not, but after seeing ToS going to Wii, Sega probably wants to follow up on that. NOt to mention its probably a more well known series through the Nintendo crowd.

Around the Network

Could this be the RPG that Nintendo Power was talking about?

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I still need to buy the GC port.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Um well I guess it could be but I doubt it. I would rather think that they are meaning a 1st party RPG, but could be.

It could be for the DS.

=P

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

This isn't really anything new, word has been floating around the internet for a while that there's a sequel in the works. I can't wait for solid details though.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin