By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest Game Glitchs Ever!!

@Soriku

Thanks, I wasn't quite sure about it.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

@ikilledkenny

Glitch City? Never Heard of it?

there's a glitch in an old evil knievel pc game were if you hit a jump too fast he'll go flying out of the world and crash you computer, pretty awesome glitch for such a crummy game

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how Some games are only remembered for there glitches!

@__XBrawlX__
http://www.trsrockin.com/glitchcity.html
This explains Glitch City.

Around the Network

You can get the master sword when you first become wolf link in TP, and cause you can transform back and forward once you get it, it leads to some pretty funny stuff.

I don't like seeing glitches in games. For some reason they creep me out. That "Glitch City" thing looked so scary. I guess I'm just weird, but certain glitches literally scare me. I don't know why. That TP glitch was cool though. I doubt I'll ever try it because it looked complicated, but it looked cool anyway.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Gears of War had major multiplayer glitches. Host shotty, run glitch(looks like you are running in zig zags), fall through map, get out of playing area of map, run and shoot glitch. isnt there one for nades too?

Yeah, just took a look at that Glitch City. For a very pixilated game, It was kind of creepy. It's like if you were playing Paper Mario, and all of a sudden somebody shows up and says they will swallow your soul...

Ummmmmm...

Missingo=Best glitch of all time

There will never be a glitch to rival the sheer awesomeness and manipulability of the Missingno glitch

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.