By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ALL marioboys bought SMG and Wii? Or speculations made on SMG and SMS sales

It's all fun and games until someone loses a nut...

Around the Network
weezy said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Awww poor crazyman...someone get this guy a girl please, no hooker will turn down money.

No, Crazzyman is busy watching Finding Nemo

SSBB just sold another 150 K this week. Woot!

@ That Guy

That doesn't matter, because SSBB boys are also Marioboys, Zeldaboys (even though 1/4 is girls here now), Kirbyboys, Pokeboys and Metroidboys (even though the main char is a woman)

Therefore, anything less than all those games combined is crap. That means: 7+ 13 + 5 + 1 = 26

26M is what SSBB will have to sell NOT to be a failure. :P A bit of Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy logic there.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I don't know why you're all responding to nutboy. He is clearly just making fun of crazzyman. come on... nutboy... crazzyman... don't tell me I'm the only one who sees it

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Well it stayed buried for a while at least. Japan sales should pass 1 million in the next 16 weeks or so. And total sales should pass Sunshine in the next 2 weeks. Then sales will plummet to -1k a week.

Here's a list of all the Mario Games I've owned:

SMB for NES
MK64
SSB
SSB:M
Mario Golf

aaaaaand that's about it for the past 20 years or so.

i never owned Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, or Super Mario Sunshine. Does that make me a marioboy?

...this thread is *still* alive...??

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

^^No, it makes you a hardcore failure XD (jk).

Yeah, I own most of the Mario games. I also own all the Halo games, all Kingdom Hearts games, and even some Harry Potter games. Does that make me a Potter-boy???

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Yes, and I have never owned a copy of GoldenEye64 either. I am teh rebelzzzz.

Do the Marioboy dance!