By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ALL marioboys bought SMG and Wii? Or speculations made on SMG and SMS sales

This troll thread should have been shut down long time ago or atleast locked untill SMG passes his absurd estimations

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Oh yeah, your right. Sorry.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

@That Guy

about 1/60 of your total posts are saying that you love this post :P I'm guessing 1/10 of all my posts are here...

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

vaio said:
This troll thread should have been shut down long time ago or atleast locked untill SMG passes his absurd estimations
It's wrong to call him a troll; CrazzyMan is sincere.  More importantly his thread has expanded beyond the original SMG/SMS assertion to include Brawl/Melee which is happening right now. 

Anyway, as long as the debate remains civil I see no reason to shut it down just because one side of it is crazzy wrong. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I didn't know you were keeping track, oyvoyvoyv.

Here's to reset the wager, as it were:

SMG (or SSBB, Crazzy's choice) - first 3 months WW sales

VS

FF13 (or Crazzy's choice) - First 3 months WW sales

Writing XIII takes too much work, by the way. They should just stick to arabic numbers. FF13 works just fine for me.

Around the Network

how does this thread survive into its 11th page???

things are so unpredictable sometimes. lol.

the Wii is an epidemic.

vaio said:

Pff, shut up, can't you see we're in the middle of a very serious discussion?

This isn't a troll thread, being wrong doesn't make you a troll. At least I hope so...

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Famitsu sez 266k, or 68.33% drop from 840k.  http://vgchartz.com/news/news.php?id=846

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

it's supply constrained, so looking at drops doesn't matter yet

kinda like how wii fit dropped off the charts one week because no supply in stores to sell

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

well, like i always say: "do you expect the numbers to stay the same or increase?"

If something sells nearly one million a week, its naturally going to go down the next week.