By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think Tommorow Will Hold ------Jan. 28 2008

some new high end or even lower end model.

Around the Network

I expect to be disappointed tomorrow, but I'd like Sony to prove me wrong.

I will just wait and see. I am not expecting anything big.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

While I think a price drop is a wise thing to do, I am not totally convinced that we will see it happen. I think it is likely, perhaps not tomorrow, but that at some point in the future we will see another PS3 model..

I want a release date for the DS3, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up...

Around the Network

I dont expect anything to be announced by sony tomorrow concerning the ps3, but expect the possibility of a new firmware for psp which includes the new phone and blu-ray disc features.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I don't think anything major will happen, but I wouldn't mind being surprised. ^^

a price drop i too early. the 40G model gave them a slight boost so there is no need.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

No leaked flyers yet and these are usually released 2 weeks in advance. It looks like the rumor was just that...

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

nothing will happen. Price drop? Sony's not capable yet as of now. Discontinue the 80Gb? bad move for Sony. Another bundle? I don't know, better than Motorstorm I suppose.