By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Crash Bandicoot Game Coming To Wii U? (PS3+X360 as Well)

Sooooooo...

WTF Activision! 16 16.67%

Yeahhhh...? 16 16.67%

OMG 14 14.58%

Who's That? 5 5.21%

Now I kno Why He Aint In PSASBR 13 13.54%

Pffft Spyro's better! 5 5.21%

Seriously Who's this Guy? 3 3.13%

I Blame Sony (for not getting Rights!) 23 23.96%

Total:95

I'm skeptical, but hopeful. As long as ND isn't developing the game I won't be in a state of 'glee', but that doesn't mean another dev can't do a great job with it. Hopefully, if this is true the devs can make a decent Crash game. This is the second time in about 2 or 3 months we've seen something about Crash from Acti, so I'm willing to bet it is true.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
PureDante said:

Sony seriously needs to buy these rights back..

Why?

Crash could be the face of Sony. Something like Mario, known and loved. I still associate Crash to Sony even though his games were released on many other platforms.

But Sony didn't bother. Too sad but I looking forward to this game!

I've always had a soft spot for Crash. I'll buy it eventually if it comes to Wii U.

"The image states that the new Crash Bandicoot game is coming to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U."

Incorrect, the image states that it is coming to Playstation, not PS3. I assume they don't mean the Original Playstation, presumably some combination of PS3/4/Vita

Around the Network

well, that probably mean crash will finally come to PSASBR around the launch of this game.

I really expect this game to be better than the last ones.

That is a classic example of a third-party IP that just was great when developed by a first-party studio (Naught Dog).

wvelting said:
PureDante said:

Why?

Cause Naughty Dog created the Franchise and Naughty Dog is working for Sony and only for them.

Everyone else is just raping the franchise.
Whoever is working on this new Crash B. Game is just destroying the reputation cause it will NEVER EVER be as good as a Naughty Dog Crash B. Game.

I personally won't care for this Crash Game as much as i would if it would be made by Naughty Dog exclusive for the PS3+PS4 just cause this would mean quality and not animal abuse.

YukanaSenix said:
wvelting said:
PureDante said:

Why?

Cause Naughty Dog created the Franchise and Naughty Dog is working for Sony and only for them.

Everyone else is just raping the franchise.
Whoever is working on this new Crash B. Game is just destroying the reputation cause it will NEVER EVER be as good as a Naughty Dog Crash B. Game.

I personally won't care for this Crash Game as much as i would if it would be made by Naughty Dog exclusive for the PS3+PS4 just cause this would mean quality and not animal abuse.

My thoughts exactly. :) Crash was the PS1's mascot. The PS brand hasn't had a strong mascot since then. And no, sackboy just isn't the same as Crash. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

I'll see how this plays out. I'm not going to get excited at all.