By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 on sale at Amazon!

dahuman said:
you know, I've just got a good idea, we should totally have a good deals section on this forum! I think that'd be awesome.

I like the idea as well.  Somebody needs to make it that will update it often though because that is something that will be hard to keep up with.

Around the Network
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
dahuman said:
you know, I've just got a good idea, we should totally have a good deals section on this forum! I think that'd be awesome.

I like the idea as well.  Somebody needs to make it that will update it often though because that is something that will be hard to keep up with.

No, he means there should be an entire sub-forum for this where people could post individual deals threads. At least that's how it sounds and that's the only way it would work.

ohhh, I see.  That would still be cool actually.  It is always nice to find great deals so if it would be made easier to find them im all for that. 

JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:

No, he means there should be an entire sub-forum for this where people could post individual deals threads. At least that's how it sounds and that's the only way it would work.

ohhh, I see.  That would still be cool actually.  It is always nice to find great deals so if it would be made easier to find them im all for that. 

Totally, and the poster should always put this in the OP

ANYBODY WHO COMES IN FLAMING OR TROLLING I WILL REPORT YOU.  IF YOU DON'T WANT (or like) .....THEN DONT COMMENT.

in case someone forgets the rules, or thinks he's on YouTube.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/  is your friend

Edit:  $50 GC w/ any Wii U bundle at Target this week, just saw on the website.  Put that $50 towards Lego City and it's like getting the game for free basically.

Double Edit:  Correction, that is for NEXT Sunday's target add.  So save those pennies up this week kiddies.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Deyon said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:

Totally, and the poster should always put this in the OP

ANYBODY WHO COMES IN FLAMING OR TROLLING I WILL REPORT YOU.  IF YOU DON'T WANT (or like) .....THEN DONT COMMENT.

in case someone forgets the rules, or thinks he's on YouTube.

I was told by the mods not to put that in my OP anymore.

I was just giving warning before hand so the thread does not get ruined because the first page was filled with un-needed responses.   It was actually calm for a while until all of the parody threads that followed.

Around the Network

I made a thread a while back on deals, but cant seem to find it..

Found it: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151138&page=1

Also locking this one. Come on, people.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.