By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Draw your favorite character in MS Paint

wow there is some real talent here

Around the Network

kain_kusanagi said:
huiii said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Very nice MS Paint Mario, Bruxel! You inspired me to try to use MS Paint like I use Photoshop.

I just replayed Halo 2 on PC to add the achievments to my Xbox Live account. I've had Halo on the brain ever since Halo 4 came out.

Anyway, he's what I came up with.

I decided to go with a joke for the fun of it.

Damn thats some skill... I wish i could draw like that...

Thanks. This is the first time I've used my new Tablet and Pen with MS Paint. I can't say MS Paint is something I'll use seriously in the future. But it is kind of fun see what you can pull off with such a limited tool.

I used to only use MS paint for simple pixel art, like these:

Damn dude, awesome pixel art.

Wright said:

Mmmm....

I tried... I seriously tried...

This is great ...Isn't it, Zach?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

kain_kusanagi said:

Very nice MS Paint Mario, Bruxel! You inspired me to try to use MS Paint like I use Photoshop.

I just replayed Halo 2 on PC to add the achievments to my Xbox Live account. I've had Halo on the brain ever since Halo 4 came out.

Anyway, he's what I came up with.

I decided to go with a joke for the fun of it.

Wow great job XD  I know you made all the team sigs too.  You seem pretty talented with this stuff

Around the Network
Chandler said:

Clear as a crisp spring in the morning!

Wright said:
Chandler said:

Clear as a crisp spring in the morning!

MS Paint ...in the coffee!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:

MS Paint ...in the coffee!

Woah, woah, woah, that is AWESOME. That's very good. "Almost a good setting for a cartoon, right Zatch?"

I swear I gave my best but something is wrong  I dunno.....     might be because my character is such a pain to draw  you need to be some kind of genius to draw it  :(    

ORIGINAL                                                                  MY VERSION

The character designer that came up with this uncopyable design sure was a god!

Not a video game character but it's Ichigo in his Final Getsuga Tenshou form from Bleach XD

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"