By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any word on Puppeteer post Halloween trailer?

I've been really looking forward to Puppeteer since I saw it at Gamescom but no release window is known nor has there been any press that I've seen since the Halloween trailer.  So anyone got word on this game?  Seems like a good July-September title to me.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Nope i don't think there was any news. i just hope they release this before september, cause the september scedule is beyond full and this game will end up getting passed up for the more big budget games...

nope no news. we're all waiting on some kind of update.

keep an eye on the official PS3 thread, and when there's an update, it will likely show up there.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
keep an eye on the official PS3 thread, and when there's an update, it will likely show up there.

After Beyond got its date and CE revealed I started to think of this game too.  I hope it's out in the Summer with nothing else around it.  If they get some marketing and get it away from the shadow of Pokemon, COD, AC, PS4, GTA5, etc. then it could do ok.  Since it's a 2d plane it should get profitable even with less than stellar sales and that's all I want for a game since it'll warrant more like it (hope Sly 4 was and Rayman Legends will be).

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

After Beyond got its date and CE revealed I started to think of this game too.  I hope it's out in the Summer with nothing else around it.  If they get some marketing and get it away from the shadow of Pokemon, COD, AC, PS4, GTA5, etc. then it could do ok.  Since it's a 2d plane it should get profitable even with less than stellar sales and that's all I want for a game since it'll warrant more like it (hope Sly 4 was and Rayman Legends will be).

here's hoping. i'm thinkinng Oct. 2013, or early 2014.

I'm really excited for this game. Its like if Tim Burton was in charge of making a stop-motion video game, its going to be great.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

i remember reading something on IGN where they played it (didnt show any gameplay) but they talked about it a bit. i dont remember when though honestly

but the game does look really really interesting