By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 70's metacritic is the new great games.

I can't tell if this is a meltdown or just a really bad thread. 

Around the Network
pezus said:
Jay, you say you aren't biased, but...was this thread necessary? Does this thread change the fact that 70-85 rated games aren't mediocre BY DEFINITION? No. Don't know why you listed Kinect games, they don't count (hey, your rules).

The rules changed as of recent according to you guys.  Im just  playing by your all's rules

Lol, fine when they say similar things isn't it?

Put xbox games up and you're told to "take a break".

Makes me wonder why they like hearing their own Bullshit when it flows out from their overflowing mouths into the bucket they wear as a necklace as to keep from spilling everywhere and creating a mess.

Sorry but had to be said.

Deyon said:
JayWood2010 said:

Im sorry bro, these are the new great games.  No more criticising.  im just playing by your alls rules

Don't try to twist my words and act like the victim here, i never said anything about how great Sony's last "8 core games".

You were the one who started those whole crappy biased false threads.

Last time i checked the threads that i made was indeed correct ;)  You guys just complained the entire time instead of saying hey, 2012 they messed up

i am sorry but nuts and bolts is horrible game. a Banjo-threeie would be epic though.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network

Jay, I think you won't be able to do the Unbiased Reviews from now on...

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
Jay, you say you aren't biased, but...was this thread necessary? Does this thread change the fact that 70-85 rated games aren't mediocre BY DEFINITION? No. Don't know why you listed Kinect games, they don't count (hey, your rules).

The rules changed as of recent according to you guys.  Im just  playing by your all's rules

Oh I see. So you changed the rules in this thread only because it makes MS look better in both of them. 

Oh yeah that was completely the case*rolls eyes*

You've officially hit rock bottom.

Last time I checked, games like Banjoe and ZombiU were considered good games.

Furthermore, I think we all agree that you should stop making threads until you fix your other ones (R&C). Or do you plan on just abandoning all of your future threads?

pezus said:

He listed a Kinect game Fabel the Journey, but he didn't list the other kinect games o.O

We need to discuss this -_-

Jay520 said:
You've officially hit rock bottom.

Last time I checked, games like Banjoe and ZombiU were considered good games.

Furthermore, I think we all agree that you should stop making threads until you fix your other ones (R&C). Or do you plan on just abandoning all of your future threads?

Go to my wall and read my comments