By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA refusing a refund when they already said they would via press release.

http://www.gamechup.com/ea-refuses-to-refund-user-for-simcity-threatens-account-ban/

Can we offically have a ban on EA?

Around the Network

Due to EA having largely crap games, blacklist of WiiU, and now this... I am 100% done with EA. I will have to forgo my favorite shooter series until this changes.

Wow, this is sleeze at it's finest. I really want that Simcity game, but their is no chance in hell I'm buying it now.

um... what game/issue is this about?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Why didn't you speak to his manager?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I can't find myself hating EA. What they do is crappy but there are plenty of other companies in this gaming community that do far worse and get a free pass. It is hard to tell if the hatred of EA is legitimate dislike of screwing others over or just lets attack EA.

Porcupine_I said:

SimCity.... All servers are out of commision and since the damn DRM forces online, no can play.

MoHasanie said:
Why didn't you speak to his manager?

I'm just the messenger of the story.

superchunk said:
Porcupine_I said:

SimCity.... All servers are out of commision and since the damn DRM forces online, no can play.

ok, thank you. It just wasn't mentioned in the op, and the link didn't work, and with EA you can never know what game is faulty right now

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

This game is on Diablo 3 levels of launch woes.