By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Yup, I was right about Nacho. If only you guys listened to me sooner. :P

Out of all the people the SK could have targeted, he kills the cop...

I hope I survive the night and Yoshiya stays away from me.

I think Yoshiya, Spurge, Noctis, and Seth/Zero are remaining scum.

Bodyguard should protect Nen or Rol.

I'm still mad at Radish for hammering like he always does, but at least he hammered scum. lol

Rol is town. Nen is town. Stefl is town. Radish is town. Final Fan is likely town. Happy is likely town.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I have over and over again. Am I your only read today? Have you gone after anyone else? Blinder are stentorian with you this game.

It's easy to just answer spurge. You refusing to answer means that you are hiding something. I will keep pestering you until you answer. 

As for the read no.
It's you and mario and FF.

You are my main suspect so obviously I am gonna focus with you.

supermario128 said:
Yup, I was right about Nacho. If only you guys listened to me sooner. :P

Out of all the people the SK could have targeted, he kills the cop...

I hope I survive the night and Yoshiya stays away from me.

I think Yoshiya, Spurge, Noctis, and Seth/Zero are remaining scum.

Bodyguard should protect Nen or Rol.

I'm still mad at Radish for hammering like he always does, but at least he hammered scum. lol

Rol is town. Nen is town. Stefl is town. Radish is town. Final Fan is likely town. Happy is likely town.

And yet you didn't vote for him. You are still scum in my eyes.

spurgeonryan said:
Yet, you have said nothing of any substance other than I was trying to publically get Seth replaced. So lame.

Any reasons Mario? None at all..... maybe you posting strange dose mean you are scum yet again.

Again refusing and refusing to answer the questios I asked. It's too simple to just answer spurge. I now understand were prof is coming from last round. 

I will question you again.

1. Where did I flip flop?

2.why do you think seth is town? Can you please tell me again why?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
1 Because pot would have mentioned finding a replacement for him. Also no posting at all? No mod kill? Get these players out of here! Said this all before.

2. By the way...prof was wrongt last game. He did that to prove a point. Which in the end, with his cart less posting, helped town lose. So I am beginning to see him in you. I answered his questions over and over and over again. As I have with you.

3. Flip flopping comment was towards Rol. Not you. Your mistake.

4. What do you think about happyd? Does it seem like he just has a lame role and does not care to play or could he bee not town? H has had no comments with substance, and has been absent.

For Mario. He has nothing to back up his suspicion of me and he just stopped posting afterwards. What do uiu think, noctis? Basically he is doing what you said I am doing to you. Ignoring questions.

What are your reasons for your other scum choices?

1. So let me get this straight, you are telling me that you think he is town because prof never mentioned a replacment for him?

2. I am not saying he was right. I was saying that I am feeling what prof is feeling back then. You being stubborn and refusing to answer. 

3. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5214452

"Flip flopping, lurking, being strange."

Rol is lurking? 

4. I am neutral with HappyD. 

spurgeonryan said:
1. No. I was listing a list of things happenejng here.

2. Flip flopping was rol, twisting was you, and lurking has been many.

3. So if you think Seth is scum why not go after him? He obviously will put up no fight. Your attacking me is laughable. Why not just lynch him? Screw it! To make you happy, tomorrow I will vote him with you. You and I can be Lik friends! If we are using your logic ofcouse.

1. Sorry if your post are always confusing and convoluted.

2. I didn't twist anything you are just being confusing. 

3. Since when did I say he was scum? He wasn't even on my suspect list? Don't put words in my mouth Mr.

1. So let me get this straight, you are telling me that you think he is town because prof never mentioned a replacment for him?

You didn't answers this. This could be answered with a yes or no. Is that the reason you think he is town?

If your answer is no. Please tell me again why do you think seth is town? I have been patiently looking for it and you never given a straight answer.

@mario
Can you give me the reasons of you scum list?

@spurge
who are your scum list?

Holy hell I missed the whole Day! (A birthday party I thought went from 6pm to midnight apparently started at 2pm instead, which me getting completely caught up, but I am now.)

Specific replies incoming. (I've got the quotes ready but haven't necessarily written all the replies.) But let me preface this by saying, damn you all for hammering before DT and nacho had a chance to respond. Imagine what the consequences would have been if prof had been online and ended the day and DT's life immediately? We wouldn't have gotten the result on Rol! And who knows what juicy things might have been sussed out from all the bullshit nacho wanted to spew? He's pretty good so I doubt he'd give up his team on a silver platter or anything but you never know what info might come in handy.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
Also my make no sense comment was aimed at linkz joke explanation.

It is hard as of late to figure out who is scum. Too many players acting insane. I think players are playing bad to switch things up. Then the next game or game after have a fresh start. Only reason I can think of. Because lately, people who I think are obvious scum, have just been town players acting psycho.

This is rich:  spurge chastising other players for erratic behavior. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!