By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

I think it's time for death.

Vote: Nacho

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Fuck you radish hammering, if there is no night poison doc.
I'm the fucking cop anD got an innocent scan on rol

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Bong Lover said:
DT's poison claim a possible attempt to smoke out the doctor or similar role?

No. Why would I want the poison doc to claim? That's not how it works. I want the poison doc to heal me, and I want the replacement doc to protect me. 

Reason why I said Rol is no longer on suspect list - scan. 

Reason why I said Hatz Wong two shot not surprising? I'm 2 shot cop. 

Reason I think there is a poison doc? The wording of my PM implied to me that there may be a way for me to live. 

Hatz being* ^^

Reason I chose Rol? Constant flip flopping and random votes. Dodgy and not really pro-town play. Linkz was the obvious choice and in case of bus-driver or him being godfather- I saw the really scummy last vote change guarenteed suspicion on him as almost a dare for the cop to scan him- confidence from a godfather move to clear himself as town early.

If I do die tonight, which given the circumstances for me to survive are highly limited- Yoshiya is the person I think should be lynched- as he should'be yesterday.
Radish is distinctly less pro-town in my eyes now. To be honest, I think Radish is deliberately executing Nacho because that's the kind of person Radish is. (As your friend I'm entitled to call you a compete ass) still his play today makes he think he is definately a poison/killing role, and radish is a terrible judge of character and shouldn't be trusted with such a role. Hopefully one of the scum teams(if there's two) or(if not) the vig will take him out just to limit the damage.

Look at who Nacho interacted with, look not for the whom he said was scum and town but how e went about it. If he said was "likely town" then treat the likely player as scummy, similarly for "likely scum" definately town and definately scum are not the same team as Nacho.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
The game has come to a halt. At this point I don't mind if someone hammers nacho, because he still hasn't shown up yet (it's past morning everywhere in the USA now). Plus based on the evidence, there's not much of a reason to keep waiting. I don't think anyone expects a defense that will make us reconsider and since we can talk during Night, there's no real harm in ending the Day early either.

I very much dislike this post. Even with my scan, perhaps you are the godfather- or perhaps I am the always scans town cop. Godfathers are very common now... 

Why do you want the day to end without my claim- especially when I said I had information and was likely going to die? Maybe you thought I had something on you? 

I'm calling Zero as scum as well.

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
I freaking forgot it was night talk enabled last night. I see Linkz switch vote and go for Radishhead, think "what a scummy dick" and leave thinking I'm going to have to wait til the next day. 

Can I just say to begin with how much I dislike Linkz's last minute vote changes. Players were going off Radish, everyone that was online was voting Yoshiya and it was the action I presumed was going to go through, then Linkz takes the game into his own hands and switches his vote to a player I thought was strong town as I said half an hour earlier. Linkz switches his vote a lot, town and scum so it's not a tell unfortunately, but damn does it irritate me. I don't really care what his reasons he gave were, as (as I said at the start of the day) Linkz is a smooth talking easy lying pro-manipulator. I mean that with respect as well btw. 
For me, it seems he switched the vote from a scummy player to a townie player with full intention knowing he could quite easily bull his way through it that night before actions took place. 
If I was a town vig I know who I would be targeting.

@Bold You keep bringing up this idea that if people vote for people that you believe are town, they must be scum. Correct me if I am wrong but this relies on one of two things to be true to be a legitimate thing to say;

1) You are incredibly arrogant and thus believe everything you feel is right and thus people that don't think the same must be scum because only scum would want to lynch these confirmed towns (because in your mind this is what they are because how could you possibly be wrong?) This is very likely to be true considering how you act in most games (I'm almost tempted to call you Linkz Mk.II just to annoy you because this appears to be similar to what you are accusing Linkz of in this post)

2) You are scum and thus know for certain how the townies are. As a result of this, you can thus frame people for voting town even when they are far from confirmed with the hope that when that person does show up to be town down the line, you can use it as evidence against the person you are talking to (in this case Linkz)

@Italics Care to explain in your own words why I am scummy? (This question is applied to many of you who just seemed to jump on my lynch wagon after Radish's case on me. A case that basically just came down to "He's calling me paranoid all the time, this is tunneling" and "He's sitting on the sidelines" (The latter comment is partially true, work load and time have meant that I have not been able to fully engage in this game but I fail to see how that makes me scum)).

DarkThanatos said:
RolStoppable said:
DarkThanatos said:

I was under the presumption that Yoshiya would be lynched anyway. Linkz is the one that switched, not to mention- even if I had votes Yoshiya - as I said the only players online already had voted Yoshiy with the exception of me. Seeing how scummy that switch is as it takes the control ways from towns decision- I thought now town would do it. No town did. 

Don't you think it's scummy to not support town's decision, especially when you yourself stated that yoshi is scummy? Why would you not vote for a person that you think deserves to be lynched? Explain that.

Didn't need to be done. I'd made my opinion on the matter clear, and if'd voted Yoshiya then no-one would have changed anything and thus not exposing themselves as scummy.

Honestly, if I was scummates with Yoshiya do you not think I'd have made damn sure I was on that lynch with the evidence easy to display before the world?

As already stated, your vote was necessary however and your reasons for withholding it seem scummy. It appears to me you were just afraid of the backlash that would appear on those that voted for a town player that wasn't around to defend himself.

The second point is moot as well as the point you are responding to doesn't ever accuse us of being scummates. In fact, not voting just points more to me being town and you scum. (Ofc this isn't something would be confirmed either way until you're lynched, I know I am still far from confirmed town)

radishhead said:
I'm not sure of the nature of the role, but either Rol or DT has a killing role.

Care to explain how you know?

supermario128 said:
Good job Nen. 

Having a 2 shot doctor seems sort of odd. I'm guessing we have a body guard this round to compensate for that. Also, if our doctor is 2 shot then does that mean our cop is two shot as well? SK picked a good target; hopefully DT flips scum since it is too late to save him now. It wouldn't be fair to the SK if he could be saved. Now, we either have two mafia teams or one big team and a vigilante. Honestly, both were good choices to kill if you were mafia. I remember last game we had two mafia they killed the same people two days in a row. lol 

Why are you so confident that not only is their an SK, but he is the poisoner in this game?

I had more points to make (and against other people that just DT, his just happened to be the more recent posts which I didn't lose) but stupid BT Openzone made me lose my tabs and having just caught up I'm really not in the mood to re-read another 250+ posts over again -.-

My main suspects right now are anyone that was willing to jump on my lynch wagon when I wasn't around to defend myself and had stated that I wouldn't be around to do so as well as DT whose lack of jumping on my lynch wagon despite saying he was suspicious of my seems quite scummy.

One other point I can remember was about something Linkz said. He made a comment about how it was most likely we had town, one mafia and one SK because of the flavour. Unfortunately he is no longer around to answer my question but anyone know why he said this?

1) I'm usually right :P well at least I hve been recently. This game- not so much. I've never said that you were definately scum- I even defense you a bit, though I did agree with many of the points against you. Naturally though- if you are tunnelling a player that I think I likely town then you are going to come off as scummy. I don't see what you are trying to say ? 

2) point about vote being necessar- I am very much sorry that I did not lynch you, heavens knows I regret it. Satisfied now? Honestlyby not voting you, it has drawn huge attention to me, so the whole backlash thing? Bullcrap. 

3) uh, as you love saying? Everything I say is read by everyone and a comment is not supposed to e directed at one person. (Let's look at last game where talking directly to MDj made me scum) honestly, if it wasn't for the act you already have a reason- that's I am always scum - I'd say you were making any argument to make me scummy! Would explain why you only posted against me as then failed to bother responding to anyone else.even if you don't quote it- you canst ill say "can you explain this when you said this" and I you can't remember what you were going to say then you clearly weren't paying much attention to it as likely just contributing for the sake of it 

4) why are you scummy? Many many things. Tunnelling,lurking(a self confessed sum tell for yo sometime can't remember when), terrible choice of people to accuse of being scum, note rally contributing to town.everything else- I refer you to Radish's comment which while my the most incredible damning was - is a damn site better then the evidence for you being town. 

nen-suer said:
DarkThanatos said:
I also have some info. Not really so juicy- unless it combines with your own nen.

But I would say I am not surprised Hatz was two-shot. That seems to be a trend at the moment. 

Well since you'll probably die tonight and you already revealed that you have a role......care to share it with us at this point?

Don't share the results if you think it could bring more harm than good.

My info is very condemning and doesn't need any reinforcement btw. 

Let's just say Hat had one visitor last night (look at his dead body) and it wasn't the doctor.

But I'm intrigued by the fact that your ability can combine with mine…..what are you a tracker?

Reason it could combine is if you sai you saw rol visit the player- but obviously is scanned Rol as innocent ( note didnt say town) then that means something completely different 

I should make this a seperate note to be clear
I scanned Rol Innocent. Not town. Innocent
So depending on how prof is doing it- Rol could be a non-antiTown third party like survivor.