By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Speaking of town protection and that milarky- one of the reasons scum want to be able to predict where the doctor and other protective/investigative roles are going to target is so they can either kill another player, or busdrive investigations away from themselves.
Does anyone know Prof's opinion on bus-drivers/redirectors?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:
Oh, and incidentally a further points i've seen people say
Rol- Zero appears just after Linkz mentions him from his lurkiness
Nen- Zero's has "habit as scum" "lurk as stay as calm as possible.
Specially Zero who's aggresive, rude and flat out crazy sometimes when town"

The timing is odd, but zero's not being lynched.

And nen's memory has now twice been proven not to be trusted.

Thank you. But also what i find strange is DT should of known Nen was wrong in what he was saying as he has played enough games with me by now to know how i play, but instead he tried building a case out of what you guys said earlier and while doing so totally left out my replys and never took them into account, and then he re quotes what Nen said knowing well it was a lie.

Imo that is mafia tell signs and im now 90% sure DT is mafia for that simple fact as i dont think its something a town DT would do imo.

Haha did I not do the same thing last game against you? Did you not make this same point of "I don't think a town DT would do this?" Did I by turn out town? 

benao87 said:

Wow, damm, it, sorry guys, arrived home to see 150+ new posts, just got through them. I would've bet that I still one more hour.

Linkzmax said:

This indicates that your suspicion of me is not because I was the most vocal person pushing for nen, but because you disagreed with the case altogether. Correct?

No, it's not what I meant it's not because we disagree, it's because I saw a weak case and you were highly supporting it. But, now I'm starting to learn a few things, and I realize that nen wasn't going to be lynched.

I'm liking this game.

Oh, an btw, you are definitely town.

I'm glad you like the game. This is turning out to be one of the more interesting and longer ones because of the activity so a nice game to start with :) 

why is Linkz town now? I would thinks given his last minute shambolics he'd have come across as very scummy? 

RolStoppable said:
DarkThanatos said:
RolStoppable said:
I'll go out on a limb and say that everyone who posted at Night is likely town, because scum is afraid of linkz.

On the contrary, id go out on a logic and say that sim want to try and dictate or lead town direction and so would make a conceited effort to make posts like that. Hang on, did you not make a post telling town protecting abilities where to go? 

Yes, now that you are here, I will have to take my statement back.

Why did you let scum yoshi off the hook?

I was under the presumption that Yoshiya would be lynched anyway. Linkz is the one that switched, not to mention- even if I had votes Yoshiya - as I said the only players online already had voted Yoshiy with the exception of me. Seeing how scummy that switch is as it takes the control ways from towns decision- I thought now town would do it. No town did. 

Scummy are - Linkz, Rol, Zero, FF, Yoshiya.
Town are- Nen, Stefl, Spurge, Me, BL and radish.
Maybe happyD townie as well.

Everyone else is 50-50ish.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
benao87 said:

Wow, damm, it, sorry guys, arrived home to see 150+ new posts, just got through them. I would've bet that I still one more hour.

Linkzmax said:

This indicates that your suspicion of me is not because I was the most vocal person pushing for nen, but because you disagreed with the case altogether. Correct?

No, it's not what I meant it's not because we disagree, it's because I saw a weak case and you were highly supporting it. But, now I'm starting to learn a few things, and I realize that nen wasn't going to be lynched.

I'm liking this game.

Oh, an btw, you are definitely town.

I'm glad you like the game. This is turning out to be one of the more interesting and longer ones because of the activity so a nice game to start with :) 

why is Linkz town now? I would thinks given his last minute shambolics he'd have come across as very scummy? 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5209429

Sorry, I'm quite busy, don't want to be rude, but I reckon that will be a good reply.

RolStoppable said:
DarkThanatos said:

I was under the presumption that Yoshiya would be lynched anyway. Linkz is the one that switched, not to mention- even if I had votes Yoshiya - as I said the only players online already had voted Yoshiy with the exception of me. Seeing how scummy that switch is as it takes the control ways from towns decision- I thought now town would do it. No town did. 

Don't you think it's scummy to not support town's decision, especially when you yourself stated that yoshi is scummy? Why would you not vote for a person that you think deserves to be lynched? Explain that.

Didn't need to be done. I'd made my opinion on the matter clear, and if'd voted Yoshiya then no-one would have changed anything and thus not exposing themselves as scummy.

Honestly, if I was scummates with Yoshiya do you not think I'd have made damn sure I was on that lynch with the evidence easy to display before the world?

@Benao I understand being busy and having other things to do - (now I really want to sleep as an example haha) is quite like a different answer. You mention that his lay minute activity gives you a town impression, but I'm really not understanding why that makes him town in your eyes. Perhaps just re-word it for me? In the interest of you being busy- you don't need to do it now as I'm going to leave if Rol hasn't asked me anything and I'll check in the morning as you should probably har had time in the next 6 hours?

less than 12 hour to go

DarkThanatos said:
@Benao I understand being busy and having other things to do - (now I really want to sleep as an example haha) is quite like a different answer. You mention that his lay minute activity gives you a town impression, but I'm really not understanding why that makes him town in your eyes. Perhaps just re-word it for me? In the interest of you being busy- you don't need to do it now as I'm going to leave if Rol hasn't asked me anything and I'll check in the morning as you should probably har had time in the next 6 hours?

He made a dirty move, I was also fooled, but his intentions were good. If you look closely he wanted to check the perception of the people active at that time, he expected many replies. I'm going with a town linkz not knowing the allegiance of several players, and trying to get their info. I feel his move was legitimate, I think it's more a gathering move than a confusion or scummy move. Yes, he 'sacrificed' radish, and I wonder how easy he can dispose other players like myself, if he feels he needs to. However, one must remember than we are playing town vs. scum, not for individual wins.

In short, yes, it looks bad, at the moment I felt bad and fooled, but once you step back and try to see the big picture, you could understand the reasoning behind his move. I mean, I realise that I'm such an inexperienced player.