By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

What happened to me!?

Around the Network

Just read the whole 190 post. Ugh!

It's interesting that Rad wasn't lynch. 

My suspects are Mario, Spurge and ff for now. The list isn't complete yet. I will give my reasons why after I re-read these 3.

Jackpot!

It was clear you were catching up. I was waiting for you to see the Day had ended.

RolStoppable said:
It's actually pretty neat that we can talk at Night, because I forgot to say that protective roles shouldn't bother with newbies, stefl and radish. So if you happen to be a newbie or a noob (holds true for quite a lot of people in this round) with a protective role, don't even think about using it on the aforementioned people. Nen is the primary target for the doctor, but since scum knows that, the doctor can take a gamble and protect someone else, if he feels like it. Bodyguard should leave nen to the doctor, because it's a waste to double up on one person. Jailkeeper shouldn't target nen either for obvious reasons.

I really don't like this post especially the bold.

It feels like a scum directing the night actions. It also feel like a scum garnering townie points.

Around the Network

radish isn't confirmed town.

I use toMorrow to signify the next Day.

Linkzmax said:
What happened to me!?

I am still weary of you and Rol, but I can't list everybody. As I said before, I would have rather lynched you over Radish, but you were not anywhere near the top of my list. Thus, I stuck with Nacho. If it was day right now I would be voting for Spurge.

So, I'll think of you as town again, but I am not very certain about that like I once was.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Mario, I don't like the absence of DT from your list. That is troubling.

How are the scum going to kill us if we are all still in town together? Everyone will be able to see them! Thus, Prof's games is flawed. No deaths should be allowed. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

zero129 said:

I can kinda see a DT, Yoshi and Mario link going on so far imo.

How did you end up linking me with those two?

@Linkz
I don't really have a read on DT either way.

Nintendo still doomed?