By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

~35 hours to go

Around the Network
benao87 said:
supermario128 said:
Very interesting. I guess I won't complain, keep those Nacho votes coming.

Why, what do you know that we don't?

I don't know anything that you don't. It was interesting because of how fast everyone decided Nacho was a good option.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

radishhead said:
General Points: Mario is definitely one of the more active players in this round post-wise, but has only contributed an average amount towards investigation, rather a considerable number of his posts involve arguments with various members such as Nen and Seth. He's used the "doesn't prove anything about my alignment" excuse twice by this point in the game (when responding to those claiming he's playing the same as previous games etc.) which comes across as a bit defensive. Overall, I wouldn't suggest that lynching Mario is a better option than a no lynch on day 1, but he's definitely a player to consider over me especially, or if not, at least one to look at over the coming days.

I have not been active at all, actually. Nor have I been active investigating people, like you said. Yeah, whatever points they brought up, it didn't really prove anything. Lynching me would not be a good option, because I am not scum. However, I am pretty confident you are town. Especially with the events of today.

Nintendo still doomed?

@Nacho
You are dead wrong about me.

I agree with you about Spurge though. He someone knows I am town and even defended me when I wasn't online. Maybe he knows my tells better than anyone, or maybe he knows I am town because HE is scum. Either way, I don't really trust him.

Nintendo still doomed?

Is that all Mario?

Around the Network

lol. Just wait for it

Linkzmax said:
Is that all Mario?

I knew I forgot something...

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:
Is that all Mario?

I knew I forgot something...

...So Nacho is still your main suspect?

Linkzmax said:
Good read on my play at the end. Care to share your thoughts on DT?
I will note that until nen's claim he was my strongest suspect. Yes the case wasn't very strong, but it was the strongest case I saw at the time. Even now I don't fully buy him, but Night actions will most likely reveal if I was right or wrong.

He has been rather unnactive, but showed up in the last hours. He started going with some random analysis that probably made sense in his head, but I wasn't getting anything.

Linkzmax said:

...So Nacho is still your main suspect?

Spurge > Nacho > Hatz  > Noctis > Seth > Zero

Nintendo still doomed?