By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

spurge/Rol, what do you guys make of DT?

Around the Network

It's possible radish is unlynchable too, but he didn't play at all like I imagine he would if he couldn't be lynched. If that's the case though he'd undoubtedly be town.

Wow, damm, it, sorry guys, arrived home to see 150+ new posts, just got through them. I would've bet that I still one more hour.

Linkzmax said:

This indicates that your suspicion of me is not because I was the most vocal person pushing for nen, but because you disagreed with the case altogether. Correct?

No, it's not what I meant it's not because we disagree, it's because I saw a weak case and you were highly supporting it. But, now I'm starting to learn a few things, and I realize that nen wasn't going to be lynched.

I'm liking this game.

Oh, an btw, you are definitely town.

What? We may have to wait for flavour, and hope that it comes with useful information.

Hmmm, that would explain why you constantly showed up as being online. Some advice for the future: you should read the most recent posts every now and then to see what's currently going on. Usually Night posting isn't allowed, and if you were quoting posts as you caught up you might post during Night without knowing it.

What makes you say I'm definitely town now?

Around the Network

Yes, flavor should not contain useful information, but maybe prof will go against the grain again.

Linkzmax said:
Hmmm, that would explain why you constantly showed up as being online. Some advice for the future: you should read the most recent posts every now and then to see what's currently going on. Usually Night posting isn't allowed, and if you were quoting posts as you caught up you might post during Night without knowing it.

What makes you say I'm definitely town now?

Yeah, my bad, didn't though I'd take that long to go through all of them. I know that usually at night one can't post, but prof stated several times that we could, so yeah, I was also relaxed about that one.

Probably definitely is quite a strong stance but, I get solid town read by your whole play at the last minute, they way to gather information from people's perception. For one, you probably didn't even wanted to lynch nen, and now I reckon that you were expecting moves from several players, thus you don't know the allegiance of several members.

Linkzmax said:
Yes, flavor should not contain useful information, but maybe prof will go against the grain again.

Uhmmm, pity then. Could it be for a different thing other than his role? Like, under a rule that prof has not told us, if the lynch occurs by a time limit and not by the regular procedure, certain people can't be lynched?

Good read on my play at the end. Care to share your thoughts on DT?
I will note that until nen's claim he was my strongest suspect. Yes the case wasn't very strong, but it was the strongest case I saw at the time. Even now I don't fully buy him, but Night actions will most likely reveal if I was right or wrong.

benao87 said:
Linkzmax said:

Uhmmm, pity then. Could it be for a different thing other than his role? Like, under a rule that prof has not told us, if the lynch occurs by a time limit and not by the regular procedure, certain people can't be lynched?

That wouldn't make much sense, but just about anything is possibile.