By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

One minute

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
radishhead said:

I didn't actually realise how hard Yoshiya was tunnelling my case until I started analysing these posts - and I thought he was probably Mafia before this point.

*Instigate Elvis Voice*

"Welcome to my worlddddddd" 

That's how Yoshiya plays, he finds a player (preferably one he knows irl apparently) and tunnels them :P 

Serious note- that post was probably the most usful one I've ever seen Radish post. 

Between Yoshiya and Radish for me.

And yet no vote for either.

I regret not trying to start a DT train earlier.

Rol, I know you took Yoshi's absence into consideration, but I'm not comfortable making the bad play again.

Unvote

Vote: radish

That's time.
Flips and flavor on their way.
Flip first after votes double counted

Sorry spurge, I don't think you should simply follow my command. But I wanted you to keep your vote on radish to see if anyone would try to drive the lead off of/further ahead onto Yoshi. Also without your vote there it would have been impossible to put radish back in the lead.

Around the Network

radish, sorry to you as well assuming you are town of course, and if not you played well(fooled me) even if you ended up being lynched.

There's only a tie if Trucks votals were off or there's modifiers like a double voter.

It appears that radish was in the lead at time end

I'd wager radish flipping town would indicate Yoshi is town as well. Still far too quiet at the end.

Radish had the most votes at time end.
Radishhead was not lynched.

Night begins as of 9pm
You have 36 hours.

Flavor to come.

Interesting.. and also not.
Looks like there's a Governor/Mayor. Probably a plus. No flip means a lack of information, but if radish was a mislynch it's not so bad.