By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

I asked because I don't know your usual time, but as you had been online ~21 hours from the point I asked I thought you might come on. And radish might have known you had other plans.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
Just dropping in before the Day ends. I'm unlikely to be around much after this before the Night starts so if you have any questions to ask me.

Also, having read the posts over the last few hours, I'm still fine with lynching Radishhead, he seems to be clawing desperately now for people to go after someone he seems to have a vendetta against (look at how quickly he went after Mario in the last game as well).

Just want to say- it is midnight here in the UK and Yoshiya is making a concerted effort to go to bed earlier due to our ever increasing workload and general tiredness. If anyone is using his disappearance as a reason for him being scum- this is not one. 

The bolded is one though - yeah well I'm not surprised. When you are in the hot seat, you generally don't want people to vote you. 

I'm leaning pretty hard Radish town as well, that you are again raising suspicion on a player in the hot seat and voting him when i think he is town doesn't help your case.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

ok, I have to leave. The way the votes stand I feel comfortable leaving mine where it is. The next time I'll be able to get to this thread it will be night, and answers will be had one way or another. Can't wait to see what transpires

spurgeonryan said:
Yoshia is good, but then I have to trust radish.

No need to move it now.

Are you going to be around until the deadline?

radishhead said:

I didn't actually realise how hard Yoshiya was tunnelling my case until I started analysing these posts - and I thought he was probably Mafia before this point.

*Instigate Elvis Voice*

"Welcome to my worlddddddd" 

That's how Yoshiya plays, he finds a player (preferably one he knows irl apparently) and tunnels them :P 

Serious note- that post was probably the most usful one I've ever seen Radish post. 

Between Yoshiya and Radish for me.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

I'm impressed with many of the newbs. 

I'm curious who you meant by this.

Also, can you elaborate on why you voted me. Surely the one reason given wasn't all you were thinking of.

I don't recall when I said this- what was the context? It was probably because BL and Seth had been quite active upto that point. BL in particular stood out for me, and I actually think he managed to work out the scum coaching thing himself - it's not exactly a hard concept to grasp if you have two brain cells to rub together.

One thing to note - Rol has literally been on every lynch train. Similarly Linkz has been on a couple as well.
Hungry, hungry hippos.

VOTALS

Player L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynched
 Linkzmax  nen-suer benao87

Radishhead  hatmoza  Yoshiya happydolphin spurgeonryan

Nachomamma8 supermario128  zero129  Final-Fan  

spurgeonryan nachomamma8                    
Yoshiya radishhead AstroGamer Bong Lover RolStoppable Linkzmax            
  T-6 T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 Timelimit
 TimeLimit  RolStoppable

radishhead

nen-suer

supermario128

Linkzmax

benao87

happydolphin

VOTES FOR:

supermario128: nen-suer
Final-Fan: RolStoppable, DarkThanatos, supermario128, nen-suer
No Lynch: radishhead, benao87, hatmoza, spurgeonryan
sethnintendo: nachomamma8, happydolphin
nen-suer: Final-Fan, Stefl1504, Nachomamma8, RolStoppable, Linkzmax, Bong Lover, hatmoza
Linkzmax: AstroGamer, happydolphin, Nen-suer, DarkThanatos, benao87, happydolphin,
spurgeonryan: Yoshiya, RolStoppable, nachomamma8
RolStoppable: spurgeonryan
DarkThan: Yoshiya, hatmoza
Radish: Rolstoppable, hatmoza, Yoshiya, happydolphin, Final-Fan, happydolphin, RolStoppable, Bong Lover, spurgeonryan
Nachomamma8: supermario128, RolStoppable, zero129, Linkzmax, zero129, Final-Fan
zero129: Linkzmax, RolStoppable
Bong Lover: zero129
Yoshiya: radishhead, AstroGamer, Bong Lover, RolStoppable

VOTES BY:

nen-suer: supermario128, Final-Fan, Linkz
RolStoppable: Final-Fan, spurgeonryan, nen-suer, Radishhead, zero129, nachomamma8, radishhead, Yoshiya
radishhead: No Lynch, Yoshiya
DarkThanatos: Final-Fan, Linkzmax
supermario128: Final-Fan, Nachomamma8
nachomamma8: sethnintendo, nen-suer, spurgeonryan
happydolphin: sethnintendo, Linkzmax, radishhead, Linkzmax, radishhead
benao87: No Lynch, Linkzmax
hatmoza: No Lynch, Nen-suer, DarkThanatos, radishhead
Final-Fan: nen-suer, radishhead, nachomamma8
AstroGamer: Linkzmax, Yoshiya
Yoshiya: spurgeonryan, Dark Thanatos, radishhead
Stefl1504: nen-suer
Linkzmax: nen-suer, zero129, nachomamma8, Yoshiya
spurgeonryan: RolStoppable, No Lynch, radishhead
Bong Lover: nen-suer, radishhead, Yoshiya
zero129: nachomamma8, Bong Lover, nachomamma8

Timelimit: RolStoppable, radishhead, nen-suer, supermario128, Linkzmax, benao87, happydolphin

Day ends on Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. EDT/Thursday 2:00 a.m. CET.

Signature goes here!

DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:

I'm impressed with many of the newbs. 

I'm curious who you meant by this.

Also, can you elaborate on why you voted me. Surely the one reason given wasn't all you were thinking of.

I don't recall when I said this- what was the context? It was probably because BL and Seth had been quite active upto that point. BL in particular stood out for me, and I actually think he managed to work out the scum coaching thing himself - it's not exactly a hard concept to grasp if you have two brain cells to rub together.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5201639

Seth had disappeared for a while by the time you posted, but if you'd been catching up it may not have seemed like such a long time.

I'm not taking kindly to your straw man.

DarkThanatos said:
One thing to note - Rol has literally been on every lynch train. Similarly Linkz has been on a couple as well.
Hungry, hungry hippos.

Indeed the implications of that must mean