By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

spurgeonryan said:
No I read it. If you thought it was pointless why answer?

I do think you are scum. But day one is hard to really figure anything out. I am very happy that you and benoa have decided to be active though.

I found the question pointless because there's only one possible answer. If you think you can read anything from the way I say 'no, I'm not scum', then by all means.

I did answer because I have tried to make it my policy to answer any question I get. I think there are probably some lose ends in the many questions Linkz came up with yesterday, but I felt that that conversation was not really doing anything to bring the town forward at that point and that it would be better to focus on trying to find consensus for someone to lynch with the deadline approaching. I am sure that once the deadline passes and if I survive the day and night, that there will be ample time to address that if there's things I need to reply to.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Radish if you are town, lets not cater to scum and push Mario. You first reason is that he lurked with in the first hour? What a pile of crap he would be if that were true.

Here is my lurk reason for the day, guess I should say it so people do not say" oh spryan is active after being called out" I work at night. Sleep during the day. Yesterday I could not sleep. Today I had nothing to do and was able to, so now I am free. In 5 minutes I will cookndinner. Will be on during my cooking session. Later tonight I will be eating and watching new duck dynasty hopefullly. Then a nap before work. Tomorrow I will get home and be on the site for an hour before going to sleep.

And here I thought you were being more reserved because you're often in hot water. Would've been a slight town tell for me.

spurgeonryan said:
That is true about radish. He is clawing. Which is regular, but then out of the blue he tossed in a huge plea to lynch Mario.

Scummy play. Thanks yoshia!

I would be willing to vote him now. If he falls off the top lynch today. But ....would anyone else as town not try to show others a better option? Other than this one thing, and a few other smaller details he has seemed town today to me.

Why didn't you(or yoshi) for that matter get on me when I/Rol started trains for zero/Nacho?

At least radish was asked explicitly by Rol to make a case for someone.

radishhead said:

Do you know if DT is busy these last few hours before the deadline or if he'll be free?

spurgeonryan said:
Hey Radish. You have one out of four right in your list! Nice job.

Mario, Happy, and Yoshi confirmed town. Thanks!

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hey Radish. You have one out of four right in your list! Nice job.

Mario, Happy, and Yoshi confirmed town. Thanks!

Haha, that's what I was thinking as well.

AstroGamer said:
Would changing my vote even matter now? just wondering since there has been a lot of vote switching since the chart was last updated. i doubt I could a solid argument to convince any of you to shift who you're voting for as I lack certainty myself. I'm still suspicious of Linkz( not because of your avatar, more of your tone in your posts) and I'm also leaning that Nacho is scum too. I'll definitely have a stronger read on whose who tomorrow.

Leaving your vote on me/changing it to radish likely won't make a difference. However, as Rol said there is still time to lynch just about anyone.

Whew, I don't have to change my avatar after all. So what kind of tone in which posts makes you suspect me?

spurgeonryan said:
Yeah. Right. Lol, linkz made his first joke in 20 games I have played with him.

Is it out of character for him to make jokes? I saw it as a funny way to indicate that he's suspicious of you, should I read more into it?

Actually my joke was the only way spurge could say with certainty that only one of the four is scum is if he is the one that is scum.

spurgeonryan said:
So you and bong do not suspect radish then? Or you think we are scum buddies?

I had a weak suspicion of Radish from yesterday or the day before, his defense today didn't sway me much.

As for you, I don't know what to think. You could be anything, but admit to having gotten scum vibes off of you before from time to time.

Do you post from a phone? That would explain some of the insanse spelling and why you don't quote and make me confused with what you are replying to.