By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

RolStoppable said:
@radish: Do you have another suspect?

I've said it already, but the mafia members this round are Mario, HD, Yoshiya, Spurge and one of the new players- not sure which one. I'm very confident about this.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
You go from saying I act crazy and cant play to, me having good intuition?

I would say I get lucky. Also, as you will not answer my question, I will not answer yours, because like my question, he answer is obvious.

I didn't say you were crazy and can't play, I said you are incoherent and difficult to understand on a syntactic level some times. And I most certainly answered your question, it's right there in the plainest of English. Did you not bother reading it?

Nachomamma8 said:
benao87 said:
Nachomamma8 said:
seth has been scummy, disappeared since becoming scummy
astro/benao haven't been contributing like the other newbies, although if i had to choose one of them to be other lurking newbie scum, it would be astro

What others?

Better yet, where is MT Zehvor?

others as in seth and bong

but you've been around when it counts, so that's a ++ good sign

As you say yourself in noting Seth's disappearance, he hasn't actually contributed much at all. Bong's been great though.

spurgeonryan said:
Linkz.

So you are satisfied with Nacho now? Certainly does not take much to satisfy you I guess. Time limits make the crazes s come out. Especially when risk of lynch is here.

I never planned on keeping my vote on Nacho. He could have been a no-show and I'd have removed it. Nothing says he's definite town, but noting points to being scum either, and going by odds I'd rather have him around than not.

spurgeonryan said:
Hey Radish. You have one out of four right in your list! Nice job.

No way - I've got at least 75% accurate there

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Bong Lover said:
radishhead said:
I don't have a power role, but I don't feel that's a reason to lynch me

That is indeed not a good reason, and I voted because of your suspcious flip flopping.

That said, I find this to be a pretty weak role claim.

Why is it a weak role claim?

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
@radish: Do you have another suspect?

I've said it already, but the mafia members this round are Mario, HD, Yoshiya, Spurge and one of the new players- not sure which one. I'm very confident about this.

I'd like to hear why you suspect yoshi. Putting together an analysis of his noteworthy posts shouldn't take long, because he wasn't overly active. Try to use more distinctive formating this time, like bolding your takes.

By the way, there's actually one hour less left than I previously thought (stupid Daylight Saving Time that doesn't change on the same date in America and Europe). A little bit less than three hours to go now.

Will do!

Watch me on YouTube!

Would changing my vote even matter now? just wondering since there has been a lot of vote switching since the chart was last updated. i doubt I could a solid argument to convince any of you to shift who you're voting for as I lack certainty myself. I'm still suspicious of Linkz( not because of your avatar, more of your tone in your posts) and I'm also leaning that Nacho is scum too. I'll definitely have a stronger read on whose who tomorrow.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Linkzmax said:
Bong Lover said:
radishhead said:
I don't have a power role, but I don't feel that's a reason to lynch me

That is indeed not a good reason, and I voted because of your suspcious flip flopping.

That said, I find this to be a pretty weak role claim.

Why is it a weak role claim?

What I meant by a weak role claim is that it's a claim that doesn't really do anything. Vanilla town won't get counter claimed, it's impossible to prove either way, and as such is just about as effective as not claiming anything (except of course that not claiming a role at all would probably have people think scum)

spurgeonryan said:
How about happyd's barley posting anything of substance when he is a smart guy and always posts anything that actually means somethjng. His constant breaks. What? He come for two minutes today to basically tell us he would be back later.

Hats is missing to, bu it feels more like he just has a Shit role now that I think about it, and just cares little to play.

Rols flip flopping. Perfect excuse when you know the bait will not be taken. " oh! I just wanted to get others invovlrd and get discussion going."

Left this out to see who would continue pushing Seth.... in another thread he basically said he was not posting on the site anymore for a while. Seems like he is having life issues. Prof has not mentioned making a replacement for him. Funny! But he is on mtzehvor like a fire on a mouthful of gas. Scum would want a replacement asap.

So who is stillnpushing a Seth eventual vote?

Would town seriously push for Seth? Even without knowing about information I just post? Just because he has not been here? Seems to me that "you" bong, would be higher up on the list, but you are not. After your initial play. Since then there has been a lot of posts coming to your aid. Seth has had no one, but maybe you protect him.

I think happy's tunneled me too strongly to be anything other than town.

hat going missing probably means he's scum and still wants to enact his vendetta against Rol/FF/me.

Rol is jumping around, but not flip-flopping. He's not saying "X is scum" then "Okay X is town". His votes clearly are to get discussion going, which is a good thing. Now it's certainly possible he's scum doing this, but the action isn't suspect.

As for Seth, you're a bit confusing with your point. I see that you later say he's not scum. Is your point that only scum would go after Seth? And what list should Bong be higher on?