By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

RolStoppable said:

theprof00 said:

(...)

We still need clarification on what happens in case of a tie at the deadline. Would that result in no lynch or a double lynch?

no lynch

Around the Network
Nachomamma8 said:
right now, my main suspects look something like mario, zero, spurge, seth, astro/benao, nen?
mario's case on me didn't have any substance, his reads keep switching too quickly for him to give reasoning for them
zero hasn't been around until lately after linkz called him out, then he hopped on my wagon for no reason for lurking (kettle, meet pot)
spurge hasn't had the bloodlust he usually has, he's been lurking and he's currently advocating for no lynch. his rants seemed distinctly townish to me, but after he made those and people started calling him town, he became a resident of lurk city
seth has been scummy, disappeared since becoming scummy
astro/benao haven't been contributing like the other newbies, although if i had to choose one of them to be other lurking newbie scum, it would be astro

What others?

Better yet, where is MT Zehvor?

I am going to find a replacement for MT.

RolStoppable said:
Nachomamma8 said:

my computer died while i was reading. I disagree that I haven't been posting a lot, though. I only check this site about once a day, but when I do, I end up posting walls and writing a fair amount.
but since you posted 10 minutes ago, you can actually say why i am scum!

You had posted like two times in the three days before your recent return. Clearly, you didn't post a lot.

I have as much of a reason to vote you as the people who voted linkz have.

I posted twice, but look at the posts I've made. Now, I've posted many times, still the same amount of content.

benao87 said:
Nachomamma8 said:
right now, my main suspects look something like mario, zero, spurge, seth, astro/benao, nen?
mario's case on me didn't have any substance, his reads keep switching too quickly for him to give reasoning for them
zero hasn't been around until lately after linkz called him out, then he hopped on my wagon for no reason for lurking (kettle, meet pot)
spurge hasn't had the bloodlust he usually has, he's been lurking and he's currently advocating for no lynch. his rants seemed distinctly townish to me, but after he made those and people started calling him town, he became a resident of lurk city
seth has been scummy, disappeared since becoming scummy
astro/benao haven't been contributing like the other newbies, although if i had to choose one of them to be other lurking newbie scum, it would be astro

What others?

Better yet, where is MT Zehvor?

others as in seth and bong

but you've been around when it counts, so that's a ++ good sign

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Nachomamma8 said:

I posted twice, but look at the posts I've made. Now, I've posted many times, still the same amount of content.

No point in fighting over semantics. If you didn't get my point in the previous post, I can hold nothing of real substance against you, just like the people who've been voting for linkz.

Unvote: nacho

Vote: radish

I think things are going to inevitably swing back into radish's direction because of his mistakes, so let's speed up the whole process. He should roleclaim soon. If that somehow makes him believable town, then we'll still have enough time to do something else.

I can get behind this reasoning.

vote radishhead

I don't have a power role, but I don't feel that's a reason to lynch me

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I don't have a power role, but I don't feel that's a reason to lynch me

That is indeed not a good reason, and I voted because of your suspcious flip flopping.

That said, I find this to be a pretty weak role claim.

If I was mafia I would have made up something impressive, I assure you

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Great, I eagerly await word from someone with better knowledge of your meta.