By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

RolStoppable said:
Linkzmax said:
I can vouch that zero has been popping up on Steam playing FarCry 3 a lot. That's no excuse though, I want you here!

I find zero's responses satisfactory in the sense that he isn't scum, so we should be moving our votes to get something done.

Unvote: zero

Vote: nacho

Like you already mentioned, he was online earlier today and Mafia is the only reason he comes here. Also, he has barely posted in the last three days. I really want to hear from him again and it also helps that mario already has his vote on him and than nen suspects him.

my computer died while i was reading. I disagree that I haven't been posting a lot, though. I only check this site about once a day, but when I do, I end up posting walls and writing a fair amount.
but since you posted 10 minutes ago, you can actually say why i am scum!

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:
nen-suer said:
Finally a time limit.
Radish & Bong lynch campaigns are sponsored by my usual suspects.......not taking part in them.
Think I'll stick with my vote.

Who is your usual suspects?, as i believe looking at who was on you, Radish and maybe now Bong might give us a clue as to who could be mafia.

Mostly anyone that was on you 3 guys that switched votes without much or good reason once they seen the first lynch wasnt happening is who id start looking at.

You know you could have read 3 posts down to see that nobody has ever voted Bong.

Yes but i still have noticed some suspicions being cast bongs way. Not saying its all unfounded, but depending on if a case builds on bong and a lynch does start it might be a good idea to keep it in mind along with who voted on nen and radish and you as clearly thats where our link would be build.

Sorry, nature called.
I don't believe there's been any suspicion cast on Bong that wasn't mine or following from my points. If you don't mind, I'd like to task you to look into it before the end of Day or toNight.(Remember we can talk freely)

Anyways, yes your countersuspicion is a good indication you're town. Now for some Nachos!

unvote

Vote: Nacho

He's gotta be scum one of these times. I am TOTALLY using that as the only reason for the vote.

best reason for a lynch i've seen all day

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
I thought I was pretty explicit before but let me spell it out for you two.  I figured that with the time limit being what it was we were choosing between Nacho and Linkz for lynching.  Faced with that choice, I would rather that Nacho be lynched and Linkz not be lynched toDay.  Therefore, my vote went on Nacho.  

And (@ nen) I think I've been playing the game at least as much as you in the last few days. 

Ah come one FF, in less than an hour I posted more than you did "in the last few days" >_>

Anywho I wasnt talking about "post count" when i said your not playing.

Take spurg for example. He post alot....but he's not really playing (no offense spurg we all love you)

I'm talking meaningful posts.....scum hunting....taking sides....I dont know...going NUTS  over something......anything.

You're too laid back and only poke when poked at (like now). 

1.  I dispute that.
2.  This is the first time in a while I've heard complaints about my post content instead of my post count.  Do you think others agree with you? 
3.  In refutation, I point to happy's complaint that my vote on Nacho "came out of nowhere". 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

right now, my main suspects look something like mario, zero, spurge, seth, astro/benao, nen?
mario's case on me didn't have any substance, his reads keep switching too quickly for him to give reasoning for them
zero hasn't been around until lately after linkz called him out, then he hopped on my wagon for no reason for lurking (kettle, meet pot)
spurge hasn't had the bloodlust he usually has, he's been lurking and he's currently advocating for no lynch. his rants seemed distinctly townish to me, but after he made those and people started calling him town, he became a resident of lurk city
seth has been scummy, disappeared since becoming scummy
astro/benao haven't been contributing like the other newbies, although if i had to choose one of them to be other lurking newbie scum, it would be astro

Vote: Spurgeonryan

I feel more confident in this vote. The idea that we can't get a flashwagon going is false, and I'm feeling good with this lynch today. If that can't happen, I'm going to vote Radish. Linkz has been town, active, contributing and is a player that scum would love to get out of the way early, while Radish won't be able to keep up that same level of activity and is manipulated by scum easier.

will try to check in later

Around the Network
Nachomamma8 said:
Final-Fan said:
I am getting progressively more suspicious of Bong and radishhead, and I know which one I'd rather lynch today.

Vote radishhead.

why?

radish because of his slips, and bong because I was finding Linkz's posts persuasive. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I would support lynches of astro or radish

When was the last time seth posted?

And I'd lynch spurge over nacho, which isn't the same as blanket "supporting a lynch"

Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:

What list? Nen's pro-town or lynching votes? If it's the latter, I did not, but I was very active to close was he getting to the lynch, as most of us should've been. I just counted the votes in the vote summary made later by truckosaurus.

I can't really tell you something about hatmoza, besides my early impressions (that now I think were premature), he have only been playing a "I'm usually like this, so I'm town/not scum", I don't know his style, and haven't been in the previous games so I can't really read him.

Nacho on the other hand questioned my "no-lynch" thing, and was quite agressive at the beggining, which could've been read as a dodgy move, but he did provide some info to back his arguments. Still, there is something about him that doesn't 'click', it may be just that I didn't liked how he treated me like a noob. I don't have him in my scum list, but I'm following his posts closely.

Still, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day, and happyd logged off. It's quite late around here too, so this will be my last post from today. Any further query will be replied tomorrow.

Btw, why do you guys spell "toDay"?

Okay then. Since you voted me for being quite vocal about nen, what do you make of the people that were more subtle in their votes? Is that a town tell?

I'm pretty sure that at least one or two scum players was supporting nen's lynching, but exactly due to their mor subtle position is hard to get tells, either scum or town. Being subtle for me, does not necesarily means that they are town, actually, I'd say that a town player (at least veteran ones) would not be subtle as they don't need to avoid giving evidence of their role.

Nachomamma8 said:
benao87 said:

Not at all. Both town and scum can be lazy. It's just that what I felt over the weekend with all the nen lynching.

then why is Linkz scum for trying hard?

I saw a bandwagon against nen, and one person actively supporting his position for the lynching, so yeah, actively supporting a lynching that I didn't saw with good intentions is a scum tell for me.

supermario128 said:
Very interesting. I guess I won't complain, keep those Nacho votes coming.

@Noctis
Even if I am playing similar to last round, that doesn't mean anything regarding my alignment.

Why, what do you know that we don't?