By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

I was expecting to have a link show up in the sign-up thread. No posts in sign-up thread equaled no game thread in my mind and I didn't notice I had messages until just now.

I'll catch up when I wake up.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

FF having shown up now makes me retract any statements I have made about being happy to policy lynch him (as previously mentioned would be the case)

And to be fair I'll admit I've been ... inactive for huge stretches of the last few games, which is my bad, but I don't think it's accurate to say that's always been my playstyle, or even for more than a few games in the past.

I'd like to ask mario if the assumption that I will be a heavy lurker throughout this game is the reason why I'm "the best" lynch, and no I haven't caught up, I just saw it when the page refreshed when I posted.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Now that FinalFan is here, I'm against any kind of "policy" lunch that might have been plotted before. As of right now, I'm looking at a No Lynch today. (Very) Initial impressions of FinalFan give me town feelings

Vote: Time Limit

I hate really long day 1s

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
Welcome Nacho! I think you misunderstood Stefl. He was telling nen, who frowned upon Stefl claiming right away, that he'd still do it if he got the role again.

Yep, claiming again was directed towards nen. (if I ever get miller again)

I answered to mario with something like: obviously I would have to think you are scum

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Now that FinalFan is here, I'm against any kind of "policy" lunch that might have been plotted before. As of right now, I'm looking at a No Lynch today. (Very) Initial impressions of FinalFan give me town feelings

@bold
Why because you are a scum?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:

@bold

I've always believed that long day 1s play into the hands of the Mafia because it allows them to collect lots of amunition to use against town on later days as well as generally stirring up confusion that can negatively impact the town for days to come. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I just got screwed by a pageflip

radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:

@bold

I've always believed that long day 1s play into the hands of the Mafia because it allows them to collect lots of amunition to use against town on later days as well as generally stirring up confusion that can negatively impact the town for days to come. 

I always see long a long day one as a hastle for them, because they have to comit to stuff they can simply avoid when day 1 is too short. Anyway, there is a sweet spot for the length of a day, and I think we are not reaching it for some time with how much contributional discussion we had so far.

I believe noctis is town... Yoshiya is rubbing me the wrong way so far on how he handled FF, though this is not necessarily a scum-tell. While I am not good at reading spurge, I believe him to be scum. Him distracting back to what we think about the hatz/bl (i really need to find another abbreviation for bong lover) situation gave me scummy feedback.