By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Welcome Nacho! I think you misunderstood Stefl. He was telling nen, who frowned upon Stefl claiming right away, that he'd still do it if he got the role again.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
happydolphin said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So you already told us some of your town reads. How about your scum reads?

nen and linkz, but that is just too common for me to think they're scummy so I pretty not dwell too much on it.

Would you like to know why? nen I already explained but Linkz is more tough to put my finger on. It's just a sense.

@bold
Yeah, sure go ahead. 

And what's your take on the 4 new players here?

Was this one of your typical "thoughts on pezus/Wonk/Baal/etc.?" ploys or did you forget there's 5?(Zehvor, benao, Seth, Astro, Bong) Or am I thinking someone is a newb who has actually played already?

MTZehvor said:

Poking for thoughts.

AstroGamer said:
checking in

Poking for thoughts.

Linkzmax said:
AstroGamer said:
checking in

Poking for thoughts.

Hm.. I am just a generally quiet guy. I prefer observation over action especially if any action I make could be a stupid move.  

Also if FF does not report in soon, I guess I'll vote to lynch him

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I see everyone loved my flavour....

Yup, you did a good job.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

spurgeonryan said:
Did Mario say he was joking?

No, I was not joking about anything I said. What gave you that impression?

Nintendo still doomed?

zero129 said:

3. Mario trying to counter claim stefls miller claim and then also looking to go with the FF lynch was odd to me.

4. Stefl claiming miller so fast in the first place was also a bit odd, but could also be in his best interest if he really is what he claims and i have no reason not to believe him unless mario got lynched and turned up miller.

3. When did I counter claim him? It should have been obvious what I was trying to do. Do you have a better option than FF? He isn't even bothering to come into the thread.

4. Yes, I did a similar thing when I was miller many games back. It was better for him to claim now than to have the cop scan him guilty and then for him to claim. No one would believe him if that were to happen. He made a strategic move and it is the best one for town, imo. Why am I going to get lynched?

Nintendo still doomed?

AstroGamer said:

Hm.. I am just a generally quiet guy. I prefer observation over action especially if any action I make could be a stupid move.  

Also if FF does not report in soon, I guess I'll vote to lynch him

Even if you are a quiet guy, this is the internet. You don't actually have to talk to anyone in person.

Vote for him any way. He is our best option.

Nintendo still doomed?

I am thinking the elusive FF has got to be town? I am guessing he'd be pestered by scum to at least sign in by now. Is it feasable that this player would be so much of an ass that he'd sign up, be scum and still just sit back and be lynched?

Outrageous!! Still, if he is most likely town, would it be best to lynch? I know Rol said he's a liability in his own right, but how does everybody else feel?