By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Vote: FF

It is funny that he wanted to lynch me and spurge afterwards... No town would say that.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

@nen the hardware part of my claim is that there is no way of me of backing it up, I've been active and doing my best even with a passive role. 

anywho, vote: final-fan

are you fucking blind? I want to lynch SPURGE if bong is town because TOWN BLOCKER BLOCKER would only exist to counter SCUM BLOCKER. And I'd consider lynching you AFTER spurge because you cleared him, but obviously not if he flipped godfather.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

What the fuck is going on here, everyone is voting me with no explanation or with retarded factually wrong reasons.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

nen-suer, I believe you are town, you have to see that what is happening is bullshit. Unvote me if I'm not already hammered.

Around the Network

You FUCKING RETARDS SCUM just hammered me.  My only consolation is that I ran out of shots and bluffed my bus-protection of nen last night.  He repays me by voting me and AFKING while scum hammer me. 

Mario, I can't decide if your comment about what I supposedly said was just complete failure at reading comprehension or deliberate scum ploy.  Either way you are helping scum, it's just a question of if it's on purpose.  I welcome the dead thread where I can talk with people that may understand logic. 

Yeah, I don't think FF is scum. That isn't a quick flip defense. That's pure rage.
Why would he try lying if he is already dead? Bad decision guys.

Also its certain now that  within the last 3 votes are scum

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

There is no reason why scum can't act angry, but FF usually doesn't role play after he is lynched. I guess we will find out after the flip.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
There is no reason why scum can't act angry, but FF usually doesn't role play after he is lynched. I guess we will find out after the flip.

Looked to me like most of the freaking out happened before he realized he was hammered (maybe even before he saw that he had been watched?) For now I think it was the last rattles of scum trying to get off the hook.

FF has been lynched. It takes 5. PM prof or trucks quick.