By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Starting day an hour early.

Happyd is dead. Happy played town rolefinder.

Around the Network

Happy was telling the truth after all. Spurge was also telling the truth. He is innocent.

Now, why kill Happy? Obviously the godfather didn't want to be found out.

Anybody have anything to share? Spurge, did you block FF? If you did, he is cleared town.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'll wait for the tracker and watcher before I say anything else then.

You were supposed to block FF though. You ruined the plan! -_-

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
Well, if there is only one scum left.

I guess last night we found out nothing.

Benoa, final fan and maybe noctis. Right? Possible scum?

Yeah, and you

I must say, if you can't even keep track of who is killed, if it's night or day or even use your night action, what good are you even with the slim, slim, slim, slim, slim chance that you are town?

I have kept track of when it's Day and when it's Night. I also have paid attention so I know what players are dead, and what they flipped.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Happy was telling the truth after all. Spurge was also telling the truth. He is innocent.

Now, why kill Happy? Obviously the godfather didn't want to be found out.

Anybody have anything to share? Spurge, did you block FF? If you did, he is cleared town.

Don't trust your scan 100%.

@Spurge you are laughable. Grudge? I don't have a grudge on you. You just didn't gave me enough reason to trust you. Always refusing to answer questions, lying about blocking mario, keep blabbering about the 2nd mafia team. If you are town I admit metaing you when you stared asking for a replacement. Anyway, I stil don't fully trust you. I would rather see you lynch you now  rather than I got stuck with you in mylo and please don't flatter yourself. 

Oh and stop making excuses that you didn't know it was night. This is the 2nd time you made an excuse. 

My suspects are Benao, FF and spurge.

Benao- I don't trust his claimed about being 1 shot bullet proof and like I said before his changed of playstyle is suspicious.

FF- I am 50/50 on this but I still trust his bus driver claim.

Spurge- even though scanned innocent. There's a possiblity of GF and he also wanted to be scanned.

Anyway, Killing HappyD makes the GF's existence possbile now. 

It has to be one of:

Bong, FF, Benao, or Noctis

Nintendo still doomed?

^scum hunting and questioned everyone I suspected.

What about you? Insults when you can't win an argument?
And you don't have any other suspect other than HappyD.

Gonna wait for astro and I hope he track the right person.

Well, I guess that narrows it down my immediate suspect list down to benao and bong. If they aren't scum then it could be SM128 with spurge for a teammate.

I just checked the OP to see who-all is left, and the chart appears to show that zero and radish are still alive. Zero is still alive?! Is that right? When was the last time that bastard showed his face?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!