By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
It is Night here. And its night "here".

I agree that for him to come back after not posting for days is hellascummy. Why do that as town? Just give up. He or astro.

Ah, thank you.  In that case my question stands:  As for my role, why the hell are you asking?  What good can it possibly do for town for me to roleclaim, especially at Night?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

The day just started and I'll have alot of time to focus on him.

Right. If that is the case I am going to go ahead and claim deputy. I have a guilty scan on my hands, but don't want to reveal who it is just yet. I have a couple other prime suspects besides him and want to watch mafia squirm.

Zero, Yoshiya, Spurge, and Noctis. What do you think about that?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

NoCtiS_NoX said:

So seth was scum. It looks like my theory is getting stronger and stronger.

Rol is a recruitable SK so he was our SK  hmm. Links is a town recruiter. I

And it looks like we have 2 scum team and a bus driver it seems.

and Seth is mafia it looks like my theory is getting stronger and stronger.

VOTE: SPURGE

Why a bus driver?

nen-suer said:
supermario128 said:
 Nen, did you find out anything? Has the tracker found out anything of importance? If not, remain hidden. Either way, let Nen speak first.

Nothing conclusive like last night. The guy I watched had no visitors, but he left his house.

So you're not a normal watcher? (Normal watcher doesn't know anything about the person they target except the people that go to that person)

Think I'm more willing to go with Astro out of the two people that look like they are going to be the contenders for toDay (Spurge and him) because of that slip about Nen being Nen. That is unless someone found out something last Night that confirms a mafia?

zero129 said:

So in other words its so stupid it just might work! .

Really why dont you go and relax dude, you had no other choice but to watch nacho imo with how many people where calling him out and saying he was scum before you even confirmed to watching him.Maybe nacho didnt really want to continue playing and since a lynch would of been coming for him anyways you guys could of easy outed one of your own players to confirm you guys as town.

So my theory to me isnt as bad as you think it is, but if you and others think it sucks well to each his own .

But i really do think your watcher but do we still know your really town watcher? that is the question.

Anyway this is the last time im replying to you on this as i said i wasnt saying it as fact and it was just a thoery on why your acting how you are plus i feel it has went on long enough and your wasting my time as i have other people to start going after .

That's not how the watcher works.  He watched HATMOZA, and saw nacho kill him.  You could argue that it was still a frame job to gain trust but your justification of "he had to TRACK nacho" is invalid.  I don't accept the theory that nacho wanted to quit, and I seriously doubt that nacho would go along with a plan to sacrifice himself to help nen out. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So why not vote him? He is a obvious scum after all but why do you think he is scum?

Why the rush. lets wait for all player to check in....maybe we'll have cop/tracker claim and provide us with a sure scum.

For the first time this round your starting to really give off scum vibes Noc-chan.

There's no rush in there nen-chan. If he thinks he is scum then vote in order to put more pressure to him. I don't want him telling us again on how he is so right when he didn't do anything at all.

We  still have 15 players here and it takes 8 to lynch if my math is correct.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yes, Linkz's role was 99% likely to be to cure Rol. 

What makes you so sure there's a bus driver

Yoshiya said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Why a bus driver?

nen-suer said:
supermario128 said:
 Nen, did you find out anything? Has the tracker found out anything of importance? If not, remain hidden. Either way, let Nen speak first.

Nothing conclusive like last night. The guy I watched had no visitors, but he left his house.

So you're not a normal watcher? (Normal watcher doesn't know anything about the person they target except the people that go to that person)

Think I'm more willing to go with Astro out of the two people that look like they are going to be the contenders for toDay (Spurge and him) because of that slip about Nen being Nen. That is unless someone found out something last Night that confirms a mafia?

I am still curious on why scums didn't killed Nen.

I am looking at two possiblitites.

One a bus driver 

or 

two we are deailing with a set of inexepirence mafia. 

nen-suer said:
supermario128 said:
Could be one of our killers or a townie role......I watched him becouse I thinks he's townie (and a possible target)
so I'm not revealing who he is unless I change my mind.
The day just started and I'll have alot of time to focus on him.

Like others have said, this is an unusually strong Watch power, which casts doubt on your claim.  Even a broken clock (zero) is right twice a day.  But I'd rather lynch spurge at the moment. 

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Yoshiya said:
Why a bus driver?
I am still curious on why scums didn't killed Nen.  //  I am looking at two possiblitites.  //  One a bus driver // or // two we are deailing with a set of inexepirence mafia. 

Or, they were simply worried that there was still a protective role, whether bus driver or otherwise.  A justified fear given MTZ's flip. 

Why would Radish leave his house, he claimed to have no role?