By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Half-Life 1 Remake Mod for Half-Life 2

check this out Half-Life fans. A mod team is developing a full conversion mod for Half-Life 2 to make it the original Half-Life. Truly the mod is amazing. Last update for the mod was Christmas.

http://www.blackmesasource.com/index.php

Screen shots:

Click image to go to original size. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Added some screen shots to drool over

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Cool! I heard about this way back, but the work has been slow and painstaking. I'll get it for sure!

Got release date? 

^ none as of yet but they seem to have a ton done.

Around the Network

Awesome. Is this only for pc?

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I've been following (ie: drooling over) the progress of Black Mesa Source for a good two years now and seeing the new media shots every once in a while really gets me going in the groin area! :D

Really cannot wait for a release of this soon, hopefully we may get to play it before the end of the year, the process of the whole mod looks as if it's slowly but surely beginning to wrap up now.

Haven't they been working on this for over three years now? I'd always wondered what had happened to them.

Kratos said:

No, but that gives me an idea... we should start a petition to get it on the Wii

fazz said:
Kratos said:

No, but that gives me an idea... we should start a petition to get it on the Wii

Another petition for the wii?

I bet people are gonna complain on how the wii can't handle it. I'm not saying it can't

PSN ID: clemens-nl