By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339
sethnintendo said:
tbone51 said:
sethnintendo said:
tbone51 said:
Anybody playing online now? Im ready to hunt!!!

I'm down.  I don't think I have you added on my 3DS or Wii U.  I only have the Wii U version.  Do you just have 3DS or both?

you kno i love nintendo! Both(got 2 cuz my bro needs the 3ds version). I'll be honest im new at this, i kno your good! I'll be good soon though! My Nintendo ID is Tbone51

Yea, well I still have leather gear and crappy weapon.  I can do some low level online quests though.  I'll add your I'd through Miiverse in a sec and you should get notfication or you can add me SethNES.  You going to host?  Not too sure how online works for this version.  I went to the cat and played with it for a sec but haven't played online yet.

i think we go straight into the port and find it there? i dunno either!

Around the Network

Hmmm.. Well I'm online mode but I didn't go worldwide or whatever. I believe I just selected friends. Not sure how you can join me though.  Add me as friend then either try to join from friends list or from in game.  Select just friends not worldwide mode.

I'll get my stuff, i only go on the internet wit my wii u, so once your in my game i cant go back online

sethnintendo said:

Hmmm.. Well I'm online mode but I didn't go worldwide or whatever. I believe I just selected friends. Not sure how you can join me though.  Add me as friend then either try to join from friends list or from in game.  Select just friends not worldwide mode.

im coming now!

You want me to join you or do you want to try and join my game?

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

im at the port now, how do we get connected?im lookin to see who to talk to!

Awesome. Thanks for the answers, you guys! I will be getting this on the 3ds soon, so if anyone wants to play, just let me know. ^_^

tbone51 said:
sethnintendo said:

The cat by the boat on the docks bottom left.  I just hit the gong (I had to talk to a few people) and now you should be able to see my game.  If you don't let me know.  If you added me (I sent a friends request out) then you should be able to see it/join it.

I might have to exit out if that is case and load up F list and make sure it added you or something like that.

sethnintendo said:
tbone51 said:
sethnintendo said:

The cat by the boat on the docks bottom left.  I just hit the gong (I had to talk to a few people) and now you should be able to see my game.  If you don't let me know.  If you added me (I sent a friends request out) then you should be able to see it/join it.

I might have to exit out if that is case and load up F list and make sure it added you or something like that.

i'll go chec now

sethnintendo said:
tbone51 said:
sethnintendo said:

did you go and talk the cat and select network option?