By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Location of No More Heroes. New Jersey!!!

Do you know where is Santa Destroy? The answer is New Jersey.

You can barely see the New Jersey on the plate.

& anyone who lives in New Jersey should know that this color of plate belong to New Jersey!! 

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

That is definetly a NJ plate, but it looks more like JJX Z1E.

The game clearly takes place somewhere in southern United states, I'm guessing california, since you get the the "Mexican Border" if you drive too far away.

Definantly not New Jersey, although good eye with the license plate.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

...but in California all the radio stations start out with K***, not W*** ;-p (e.g. KSJO, KYLD wild 94.9, KROQ)

http://www.shgresources.com/ca/radio/

Isn't the Eastern half of the US where they use W*** radio stations? (which would corroborate the NJ guess)

That does look like an NJ license plate from the pic comparison.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

East of the Mississippi uses W, west uses K (a good example is KMOX is St. Louis, and WGN is Chicago...)

There is ONE exception to this however. K something in Pittsburg, it was the first Radio station and they took K before they split it east west.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

Wasn't Santa Destroy said to be in California? It does look like NJ plate, of course not the old ones, the older ones are blue.

Ugh its a game. Made by Japanese people. Do you really expect them to be all that familiar with US Geography? I sure as hell am not familiar with the different regions of japan.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan