By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the next 3 games you're buying?

oniyide said:
SecondWar said:

If I'd ben asked a week ago, it would have been different (2 have just been removed). Right now it depends on whether some wishing for/watching end up being released before some of my other wish list games, and if games on my watchlist impress me enough to move onto my wish list.

Using just my current wish list, its 1) Remember Me 2) Grand Theft Auto V 3) Pokemon Y. But Destiny, Assassin's Creed IV, Watch Dogs, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Metro Last Light, Gears of War Judg(e)ment, Rainbow Six Patriots could all upset that order.

I'm also watching South Park The Stick of Truth, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 and Crysis 3 but they need significant price drops before I'd consider them.

sniper and South park havent even come out yet, so why would they need significant price drops?

Whether they are are out or not has nothing to do with. They aren't games I'd be williing to pay full price for.

Around the Network

God of War: A
Tomb Raider
The Last of Us

SecondWar said:
oniyide said:
SecondWar said:

If I'd ben asked a week ago, it would have been different (2 have just been removed). Right now it depends on whether some wishing for/watching end up being released before some of my other wish list games, and if games on my watchlist impress me enough to move onto my wish list.

Using just my current wish list, its 1) Remember Me 2) Grand Theft Auto V 3) Pokemon Y. But Destiny, Assassin's Creed IV, Watch Dogs, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Metro Last Light, Gears of War Judg(e)ment, Rainbow Six Patriots could all upset that order.

I'm also watching South Park The Stick of Truth, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 and Crysis 3 but they need significant price drops before I'd consider them.

sniper and South park havent even come out yet, so why would they need significant price drops?

Whether they are are out or not has nothing to do with. They aren't games I'd be williing to pay full price for.

strange is all considering you dont know the quality or length of the games...but what the hell there are a few games myself that i wouldnt pay full price for either (2d Mario comes to mind)

oniyide said:
SecondWar said:
oniyide said:
SecondWar said:

strange is all considering you dont know the quality or length of the games...but what the hell there are a few games myself that i wouldnt pay full price for either (2d Mario comes to mind)

That why with games like that I wait until post-relase to see. That helps decide how long I'm willing to wait.