By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU GUYS WONT BEAT ME IN SSBB ONLINE!

I suck at SSB games, but I guess I'm below average with Sheik.

Around the Network

@Lemieux-rules66
I welcome the challenge.

I want to fight now!!! Well I wasn´t a very good melee player, (I only played melee like 3 or 4 times) but with brawl I'm going to train day and night... where is that tread about wii codes? I need to find it....

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Ah the SSBB tournament topic (or the beginnings of it anyway). I don't post here very much, so I won't boast about skills you have no reason to believe I have. BUT I WILL SAY THIS: I guarantee that Samus and I will be thrilling competition for any of you (you too Soriku, and all you Link-users). Count me in! (and add me, since Nintendo's choosing to do it that way).

Wii Friend Code: 5634 5782 4596 3392

Just PM so I know please!

Tifa Lockhart said:
I suck at SSB games, but I guess I'm below average with Sheik.

I'll make you battle my friend, Stephen. Your self-esteem will raise drastically.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Uh, yeah, just to warn you Soriku, there is no way Ben, I, or anyone else who has experience with you will let you be the one organizing the VGC smash tournaments. "Organize" and "Soriku" are two words that never should be used in the same sentence. We all saw what happened to your elimination games you used to make.

What happen with the elimination games he used to make?

Are we being offered a chance to pummel Soriku in an online fighting game?

I want in on this :3

CIHYFS?

@ Soriku

My Wii Friend code is 4056 7766 1063 1466

Soriku if you want to organize SSBB tourny's you go on ahead and do it.
Don't listen to other ppl.. you do as you please buddy. (within the rule set)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
Soriku if you want to organize SSBB tourny's you go on ahead and do it.
Don't listen to other ppl.. you do as you please buddy. (within the rule set)

He can if he wants, but again, those familiar with his elimination games probably won't be joining.

There will be plenty of Brawl tourneys on the site.  I know I'm going to host a day-after-release tourney myself, so that people can give it a go before everyone has had much time to practice.