By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU GUYS WONT BEAT ME IN SSBB ONLINE!

Your on!!

Around the Network

Sorry you are so uninformed, Soriku. Ikilledkenny and his elf-man Link will kick the ass of all comers, including yourself.

Soriku surely is loud about his gaming ability, forgetting all that PMs he sent to Rol for "Help me with this [insert game]" O_o;;

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Your all going to go down to the greatest hero of them all!! Lemieux-rules66 Hero of Time

Soriku, you could never beat me no matter how hard you tried. Its to bad I have dial up or I could prove it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Weezy and Ness FTW bitches!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

@Soriku
But I'm better, so it doesn't matter. 

I'm not as good as "hardcore" smashers, but I think I can beat Soriku as Peach, and all my friends use Link, so I know his moves pretty well.

Uh, yeah, just to warn you Soriku, there is no way Ben, I, or anyone else who has experience with you will let you be the one organizing the VGC smash tournaments. "Organize" and "Soriku" are two words that never should be used in the same sentence. We all saw what happened to your elimination games you used to make.

@ikilledkenny&Soriku
since we all use link it will be possible in the future to see who is truley the greater one who uses Link.