By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama crushes Hillary

Anyone think a large chunk of Americans would have a big problem with voting in a black man or a female as president?

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:
Anyone think a large chunk of Americans would have a big problem with voting in a black man or a female as president?

its guaranteed dude.

You see... there are the ppl who arent afraid to be racist.. then there are countless others who are closet KKK.

Im almost willing to bet 80% 65% of the world is racist in some way.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

If Hillary Clinton got president she would see to it that all video game characters have no gender, and everything is the color gray, or maybe black after the color of her own soul, either way it would be a grim day for free thinkers.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

llewdebkram said:

Perhaps, but sadly I think a lot of US citizens wouldn't be able to pick any of the candidates out of a line-up.  There is a big problem in the lethargic attitude that voters in the US take towards their future leaders.  Hopefully, the people that actually show up at the poles care enough vote on the issues, and not simply on sexist/racist bias. 

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

llewdebkram said:

I'm actually expecting if Obama gets the dem nod some KKK or Skinhead member will try to kill him

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:

Not enough to affect the final outcome.  The turnout for Obama is absolutely staggering in these elections.  More people in South Carolina, a hugely Republican state, voted for Obama in yesterday's primary than for McCain and Huckabee combined in last week's primary.  Obama would have no trouble at all in November.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
llewdebkram said:

I'm actually expecting if Obama gets the dem nod some KKK or Skinhead member will try to kill him

Eh, big deal. I'd be surprised if there was any president who hasn't had assassanation attempts against him, or atleast ones plotted for his death.

Well except William Henry Harrison.

I mean... if nobody has killed Bush... Obama should be fine.

I mean Bush might be the most hated president in history.  Half the country liked Buchanan afterall. 

Kasz216 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
llewdebkram said:

I'm actually expecting if Obama gets the dem nod some KKK or Skinhead member will try to kill him

Eh, big deal. I'd be surprised if there was any president who hasn't had assassanation attempts against him, or atleast ones plotted for his death.

Well except William Henry Harrison.

I mean... if nobody has killed Bush... Obama should be fine.

I mean Bush might be the most hated president in history.  Half the country liked Buchanan afterall. 

Yeah but most nominees don't get assasination attmepts on them to prevent them from being president

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

ikilledkenny said:
Ronald Reagan is definately not one of the best presidents, for reasons such as supply-side economics, which never ever work, and tripling the national debt. Plus, he gets too much credit for ending the Cold War. Gorbachev essentially dismantled Communism himself with all of his reforms.

Thank you so much for saying this. This is one of the things that drives me crazy when the sunshine patrol tries to glorify Reagan.

Back on topic, that's one hell of a commanding victory for Obama. I'm not sure if everybody here appreciates how hard it is to win an actual majority of votes in a field of more than two choices. 50%+ is a landslide, and important people are going to notice.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
ikilledkenny said:
Ronald Reagan is definately not one of the best presidents, for reasons such as supply-side economics, which never ever work, and tripling the national debt. Plus, he gets too much credit for ending the Cold War. Gorbachev essentially dismantled Communism himself with all of his reforms.

Thank you so much for saying this. This is one of the things that drives me crazy when the sunshine patrol tries to glorify Reagan.

Back on topic, that's one hell of a commanding victory for Obama. I'm not sure if everybody here appreciates how hard it is to win an actual majority of votes in a field of more than two choices. 50%+ is a landslide, and important people are going to notice.

Yeah but watch Clinton and her supporters try to say it was only because of the African american vote