By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - The Winner!

1st

Amp316

2nd - Tie - Smeags & Axumblade

Congratulations to all three finalists, and especially to Amp for winning.

Previous Rounds:
Stage 1: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22]
Wildcard:[1] [2]
Stage 2: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12]
Stage 3: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12]
Quarter-Finals: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Semi-finals: [1] [2] [3]
Finals: [1]

Around the Network

Well, this is it guys. Congrats to all three users and thanks to everyone who participated. Thanks to Trucks for allowing me to be his co-host. ^_^

Fun Fact:

- Whenever Amp316 participated, I always googled Sean Connery to get a higher-res version of his avatar.

Congratulations on second place Axum and Smeags!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

well done Amp XD

morenoingrato said:

Well, this is it guys. Congrats to all three users and thanks to everyone who participated. Thanks to Trucks for allowing me to be his co-host. ^_^

Fun Fact:

- Whenever Amp316 participated, I always googled Sean Connery to get a higher-res version of his avatar.

I did the same Thanks to you for being a wonderful co-host! Between the two of us, we didn't skip a single day since January 3rd.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Like I said before, all 3 finalists are invaluable to this site! Congratulations guys!

Signature goes here!

Yay, totally deserved it. Those were some awesome 007 movie reviews.

Good stuff

My fav mod winning! Great news! Congrats!

Well done, I mean lad, err chap, champ, amp! Bloody hell, what's wrong with me... -_-

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!