Forums - General Discussion - Enough already

blaydcor said:
misterd said:
blaydcor said:
twesterm said:
misterd said:

Can it please stop?

I'll get right on that.

(And not trying to sound like a douche, well not a complete douche at least, but not sure what other comment I can make)
Way to callously react to one guy lamenting death. I'm guessing you ignored the concept of rhetorical questions just to have a chance to edge in your "witty" comment. And to the OP, yeah, stuff like that gets you down. But there's not always too much you can do.

I knew full well the futility of what I typed when I typed it, and his remark simply underscores it.

And I do understand the truth of statistical clustering, that seemingly random events will, because they are random, occur more frequently at one place or one time, at least during a relatively short period. This drives out brains batty, as we tend to see patterns in small samples, which often leads to the creation of superstition - ie the town's cursed. However, simply acknowleging that the universe isn't out to get us is not quite comforting enough.

Yeah, we just covered superstition and its psychological links/origins in my psych class, it's really fascinating stuff. 

there seems to be a case of bad ju-ju in that little town Ok that was lame. Anyways jsut watch yourself and report any more out of the ordinary things and deaths.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453