By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite Anime Hero

Quite Simply, who is your favorite anime hero/heroine?

Edward Elric - Full Metal Alchemist

Funny, yet serious, and he's short. His fighting skills and alchemy skills make him a force to be reconed with.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

my favorite anime hero is ichigo from bleach!

http://www.imagup.net/01/1182803286_ichigo.jpg

Now PlayingResistance: Fall of Man (PS3)Halo 3 (X360) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)

Himora Kenshin. But why in the hell did he die from leprosy?

Yusuke Urameshi

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

All the Characters from yu yu hakusho

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN
Around the Network

L from Death Note

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Why is it only one? I have many anime heroes!

Ed, I agree with you on all the points. I love his complex and how everyone thinks Al is the Full Metal Alchemist! XD

L, he's amazingly bright, weird (especially his sitting/holding stuff/eating/dressing complexes) and he's adorable, imo.

Ichigo.... I think those amazingly random quotes justify why I like him: "What are you fussing about, Don Panini?" His hollow form is really awesome!

And too many characters in Naruto it would take me too long to write how awesome they are and why I like them, motives etc.

I'll go with Krillin

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Jubei Kibagami

Piccolo back when he still kicked ass

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.